“fantastic”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of A Heavenly View 3

washbasin
view from top deck
view from top deck
sunrise from the property
view of front of property from the street
view of back of property
beautiful view of the ocean from the pool
front of main property taken from the garden
View over the ocean from garden
View from garden
Pool area
Washbasin
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lijda1958
Gorinchem, The Netherlands
“fantastic”
Reviewed 11 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

We are already back again a few days in the Netherlands! With nostalgia we look back on our fantastic stay at Suzette in A Heavenly view! We are in love with the blue apartment nr 3! It has a cozy courtyard where you can spend the evening wonderfully! The view is really beautiful! The rooms are cozy and are cleaned every day! Even if you do not have a car at your disposal, you can get anywhere by train! In the area you can walk, swim, surf, and shop! The food is delicious everywhere! We have already booked for her next!

25 Apr 2018
Dear Lijda and Hermann,

Thank you for your very kind words. It was so wonderful to have you back for the third time and even better that you have already booked for the 4th time next year again. You are the perfect guests, always happy to be here and also great company. Even other guests who met you for the first time booked again for next year to be here at the same time as yourselves, they got on so well with you.

Thank you again and already look forward to seeing you next February.

Kind regards,
Suzette
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Accomodation such Haven”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Arrival to our holiday home was such a breeze as it's not far from all amenities. We got welcomed by a lovely lady named Suzzette who welcomed us and showed us our room. Immediately I knew i had made a perfect choice by choosing this location. Easy access to the beach front, restuarants to name a few. We had a braai on our 1st day it was cosy and romantic for my partner and I. Our rooms were perfectly looked after, room service on a daily basis. We would definately come back. Love love love!!

Your age range 25-34
jensluetz...
Bondorf, Germany
“Truly Heavenly”
Reviewed 27 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Lovely location, splendid views, beautiful facilities, wonderful braaiplace, close to everything you need or want, fantastic hospitality

28 Jan 2017
Dear Jens,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you and your friendly group stay here for the second time. I do hope I will see you all again one day soon. I am so glad you enjoyed my new Braai facilities.
275wayne
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Clean, good value for money, will definitely be back. Thank you Suzette, brilliant host.”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I recently had the pleasure of staying at A Heavenly View, Unit No 3. The unit was clean and serviced every day so I could relax and enjoy my holiday. The furniture is very tastefully put together and Suzette was so friendly and helpful which really helped me enjoy a very relaxing stay in Muizenberg.

Will definitely be back!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness of the unit and the fact it get serviced every day.
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 May 2016
Dear Wayne,

Thank you for your kind words. It was a great pleasure having such a nice guest as yourself staying here and I am so happy you enjoyed your time in Muizenberg at my establishment. I look forward to receiving you here again.
Hans-Wern...
Overberg District, South Africa
“5 days of Excellence at Heavenly View - thank you very much !”
Reviewed 16 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We enjoyed 5 amazing days above the sea !
Our apartment was cozy, beautifully decorated and impeccably clean ! We had daily maid service ! Our bed linen was fresh, clean and attractive - the shower a delight !
We thank the owner Suzette for her hospitality ! The Champagne we enjoyed at your beautiful pool side. The sun sets are amazing ! Unforgetable beautiful !
We for sure will come back ! We enjoyed the sound of the sea (especially at night) and your HEAVENLY VIEW !

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Amazing pool area with amazing sunsets
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 May 2016
Dear Hans-Werner,

Thank you for your very kind words. It was a great pleasure to receive such lovely, fun and cheerful guests as yourselves who appreciated everything and who make all the efforts I go to totally worthwhile! Guests like yourselves make my job a very pleasurable one!

I look forward to receiving you again as my guests and to enjoy more champagne at the table overlooking the beautiful ocean views. Until then ...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing