“Out of the way but worth it!”

Restaurante La Vista
Reserve with
Restaurante La Vista is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Sucina
Price range: US$14 - US$51
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurante La Vista, at La Peraleja Golf Resort, in Sucina, Murcia. Come and enjoy exquisite food and wine at Restaurante La Vista: Gourmet restaurant and tapas bar, with panoramic views of The Mediterranean, and over the Seve Ballesteros golf course. Open 7 days a week, serving lunches, tapas, and a la carte dinners. When only the very best will do, treat yourself to the Region's most complete dining experience! Hasta la vista!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Fabulous meal but out of the way and a little deserted. Worth the drive but atmosphere could have been better, only two couples 8n the whole place

1  Thank loulousunderland

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Having given this restaurant excellent reviews 2 years ago my opinions were based on the Al a carte Menu which has always impressed. I have been for the Wed set dinner on 2 occasions recently and have been extremely disappointed. The service was very good, however repeat customers do not go back just because the service was good, the food has to be of the same quality. Although it was well presented it was not what I had come to expect. The main course came out in 5 minute stages and when when the final stage of the main course was delivered the rest was cold. I tried again for Sunday lunch and was equally disappointed. The food on this occasion seemed to be a little under cooked, roast potatoes in particularly, Yorkshire puddings were very flat and cold. The food was so poor I am wondering if they have changed chef or if they use a different chef for Sunday lunch and Wed set menu meals? I will try again in the hope they have read my review and get back to the high standards they previously set themselves. I did send a email the restaurant direct to voice my concerns privately and they did not even bother to email me back with a response. Had they done so I would not be writing this review. Chef, I hope you are informed. If it was a one off I could understand but this is 3 times in succession and it seems the high standards that were set previously are going down. A lot of customers have gone to your restaurant based on customer reviews.

1  Thank Aidan S
Chris H, Owner at Restaurante La Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi Aiden
I am so sorry you have had a couple of bad experiences with us, we have had a change over in the kitchen recently and this may have caused a few teething problems which have now been ironed out.

I did not receive any email from you as l can assure you l would have replied.

I can only apologize again & l am sure you will have a better experience if you visit us again.

Please could you let me know the dates you have visited ?

Best regards
Chris

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

What can I say but another fantastic experience. The food is exceptional and the staff really attentive.
This was only our second visit but will definitely be going back again.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Been using La Vista whenever in @ La Peraleja Golf Resort ...... Has a new chief but the food is just as good ...... in fact Fantastic ...... 5 Star . Sometimes I thing a new team joining a restaurant bring fresh ideas . This is certainly very impressive . Well done all of you ✅✅✅✅✅

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I have played golf many times when the course was open and used the bar and restaurant before, so when my friend heard the radio ads we decided to try it. What a good decision... the waitress was friendly and helpful, Chef Matti a magician, such good food, well cooked and presented. Can’t think of anything to moan about....there’s a first!

1  Thank Lesley D