“Mountain Views”

8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 47 Restaurants in Avon
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Complimentary Shuttle service from mountain base to Beaver Creek Village and between Beaver Creek properties
Description: Live action bar and grill specializing in local, natural and organic dishes featuring Colorado’s best microbrews, wines and spirits. The grill is the showpiece of the open kitchen, capturing smoke infused flavors befitting the Colorado Mountains. The fresh produce and ingredients are hand-selected from Colorado farms and other natural purveyors in the country and arrive fresh daily. 8100 features a menu that changes according to seasonality and availability of only the freshest ingredients. The bar menu offers small plates for sharing. Organic wines and offerings from local wineries are featured, along with a selection of Colorado microbrews. Enjoy outdoor dining and gathering areas around cozy firepits overlooking stunning vistas of the Rocky Mountains. Chef’s table, wine room and semi-private dining facilities available.
Reviewed 16 July 2017

This restaurant is in the Park Hyatt at the base of Beaver Creek ski area. Restaurant has inside and outside dining with beautiful mountain views and a large bar. Outside there is a fire pit with free S'mores kits for guests of the hotel. Food and service at restaurant are very good and have local Colorado accents (trout, elk, etc).

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I went to this place on my first night of vacation and the service was super slow. The forgetful waiter even admitted that his assistant was not assisting him lol! But the food was good once it finally came.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Incredibly good service and very tasty lobster roll. Price was exceptional. Umbrellas are needed at outside table.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We checked into the Hyatt on a Saturday after a long day of sightseeing and driving and were looking for a healthy, light option for dinner as a carryout. The menu looked delicious and there were several options for kids, so we went with salad to stay light. We waited at the hostess stand for 10 mins before we saw anyone appear and then were directed to the bar to order where it took several more minutes to be acknowledged because there simply wasnt anyone there. Our food was well prepared and exactly what we ordered but the salad was disappointingly small for the price and the kids food was very plain. I decided to supplement with soup so that we wouldnt be hungry and returned to the restaurant immediately to order. I had to re-enter the restaurant past an empty hostess stand, down to an empty bar, and grabbed a random restaurant employee to help. From the beginning of the process to the end, it took over an hour to complete the entire process. The food was tasty, but I would hesitate to go back and pay for such a disappointing experience.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

We are staying at the Hyatt for a family wedding. We got in late yesterday and didn't feel like venturing out last night for dinner. The restaurant was quite empty as this is the off season. In my experience, restaurants are tested at the extremes: when they are over crowded and when they are empty. 8100 was up for the game even though the stands were empty.

The place is gorgeous. We were near the fireplace. Our server was great; I wish I remembered her name. She was efficient and personable. She explained the special: one appetizer, one entree, and one dessert all for $35. Even if I ordered the 8 ounce filet which alone is $36! The chef even allowed us to sub a salad for dessert as we are not big dessert eaters.

We both had the same thing. The Bib Wedge salad was very good with cherry tomatoes, bacon, and bleu cheese and bleu cheese dressing. Nice. We other had the mussels and they were delicious although small, but there were a lot of them. Both of our filets were perfectly cooked. My wife's peppercorn sauce was great as was my buerre blanc.

Wine and drinks were expensive but I expected that. Great food. Great service. Even during the slow season. Good job.