“Amazing Mexican! ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We came here for a family dinner on our vacation, and enjoyed a fabulous meal! The food was to die for, and the decoration added a whole level of fabulousness to the experience! My gluten free brother had a great meal, and so did myself and my mother (both vegetarians) HOWEVER, my hard core carnivore father enjoyed his as much as the rest of us. Truly has options for everyone!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

We really enjoyed this place. Staff was super friendly telling us about the band they were having the next night and about the cheap taco's on Tuesday.
I ordered a combo plate and it was outstanding. Prices were very reasonable. Just sorry I didn't make it back.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Our server, Grace from Virginia, was as delightful as the happy hour margaritas & the delicious food. We are very happy we stopped in after a long day of skiing.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Awesome!!! This place is so much fun!!! We went for the 1.50 tacos and stayed for the tunes. The music was great and they have super cheap drinks from 9-11. $2 bud drafts and $2.50 well drinks. Sara was our bartender and she was so funny! We had a great time we'll definitely be back!!

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Nice fresh avocado! This restaurant strives for freshness.
We appreciated the quality and freshness of the food &
the wait staff was very good.