My friend had a one bedroom condo. It was nice but pretty small. booked outside Vistana system. Must have been small side of a lock off. My husband and
I are Vistana members and also had one bedroom. Ours was somewhat bigger and more comfortable. We all liked the place. We tend to like towns with walkable streets in a town center. We were only in town one night but didn’t find anything like that.
Found good restaurant though. Was in September so not a lot to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodate as many as eight adults in up to 1,250 square feet. Each villa features a fully equipped kitchen or well-equipped kitchenette, washers and dryers, separate living and dining spaces, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Mountain Vista Villas, Avon / Vail Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mountain Vista Hotel Beaver Creek
- Sheraton Beaver Creek
- Sheraton Avon
- Sheraton Mountain Vista Resort
- Avon Sheraton