“the lift way overpriced”
Review of Lift

Lift
Ranked #36 of 48 Restaurants in Avon
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

we were tired from running around all day and staying at the Westin there are only 2 choices and we ate at Maya the other night so decided to go for a burger.
my wife and each ordered the Colorado burger at $15.00 each, and both our orders were wrong, burger was average, to be Honest Culver's makes a better burger, it was dry and just way overpriced.
we stay at Westin Hotels or Villas every year when we travel and most of the resorts have good to very good food, these 2 restaurants are probably the worst ones we have eaten at.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

grabbed a quick bagel one day and a breakfast sandwich on another. service is good. nice view of the mountain. it is right next to a Starbucks so you can take care of your coffee addictions as well.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

Who knew Richard Sandoval did breakfast? My husband and I shared the huevos rancheros because breakfast was a little pricey. We split the serving ourselves that included 2 eggs and black beans over a blue corn tortilla, and covered with a delicious red and green sauce/molé. This was plenty of food for 2 and one of the best hotel breakfasts we have had.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I ordered a salad and added salmon. It was very tasty but overpriced based on what it was. I suppose that is the norm at hotels in resort areas. A good option at the hotel though.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Nice friendly restaurant at the Westin. Family friendly. Kids love filling up the candy bag. I loved the griddle cheese and tomato soup; Good simple menu.