“Awesome!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Wiesbaden, Germany
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

We absolutely loved our stay at this wonderful vacation home. We were met by Herr Gossling who showed us the house, recommended several places in the area to eat, and made us feel very much welcomed. He also recommended a one-hour boat trip around the Bodensee that sails every Wednesday evening for only 3.50 euro per person. The house is as described, very nicely decorated and furnished, and has all of the things we needed. There is a restaurant right next door, a bakery, butcher, pharmacy, and grocery store right down the street, and a very convenient train station as well.

If ever we return to the Bodensee, we will definitely try to rent this house again. A great value for the price, and made our visit to the lake more memorable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location! Location! Location!
Liked least: That we could not stay longer!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
UK
Reviewed 10 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

Chicago
Reviewed 27 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
27 Jun 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and suggestions. I will implement them.
I am glad you enjoy it as much as my family does!
Kind regards, Françoise Heckhausen Evans
GA
Reviewed 17 February 2011 for a stay in March 2010

Your age range 65+
GA, USA
Reviewed 13 February 2011 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing