“The best in town”
Review of Indie Cocina Bar

Indie Cocina Bar
Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in Zipolite
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Description: Indie is a restaurante where you would enjoy the exotic asian flavors with vegeterian options , drinks and cocktails in a warm and cozy ambience.
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Food was excellent, including service and all the furniture around. Although I'm familiar with Thai food, this place offered new experiences in terms of fusion cuisine. Drinks are generously served and the place looks pretty cool at night. I would definitely come back when I'm in town.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

This restaurant is beautiful and has a cozy ambiance, you can certainly feel the love that has been put into the place. Indie has been a wonderful addition to the Zipolite restaurant scene, as it was missing Asian cuisine. Great food, good happy hour cocktails and an awesome ambiance will make for a memorable experience. I highly recommend it if you are staying in Zipolite or any of the neighboring towns.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

I arrived in Zipolite late January 2016 and was pleasantly surprised to find this new restaurant, in a site previously occupied by L'Aperitivo and La Providencia. The menu is limited but both times I ate there, the offerings were delicious. My beef was generously proportioned and served with a delicious rice dish. Friends enjoyed their shrimp dishes, although shelled shrimp would have been less messy to deal with. Excellent cocktails but no dessert. The venue is attractive and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is fairly new but has already attracted a loyal clientele.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

We loved all the food in Zipolite, however, this place was amazing. We have access to a lot of asian food where we live, and this place made me wish it was in my home town of Chicago. Fresh, fresh, superbly presented. Also, the cocktails were the best in town, super fresh ingredients, mixed perfectly. A definite must visit place for dinner when visiting Zipolite.

1  Thank christine d
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

We love this place. The atmosphere is very welcoming, the service hospitable and the food is very good! We keep going back, nuff said!

1  Thank noellenyc