“Slow and full stop”

Cafe Buenos Dias
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2016

Our first stop at this little place was a treat. We had a great latte with a peanut butter cookie. We decided to go back a few days later with friends for breakfast. Mistake. We sat upstairs and ordered the William omelette. Our coffee arrived and we waited for our omelette.....and waited. The coffee was finished still no food. We asked for more coffee. Two got a refill my husband and I never did. We were supposed to have juice with the special but did not have that either. Finally after 3/4 of an hour the breakfast arrived. It was tasty but with no coffee not that enjoyable. Will not be back.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Loved this place... Every morning I'd go there to drink coffee and hv breakfast...very friendly staff, made me feel as I was family...loved it!

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Carlos makes the best coffee, the food is very good for breakfast and lunch, the staff friendly and a choice of indoor and outdoor seating

Reviewed 5 August 2015

I am giving a 4 star although the food was good, it was not anything crazy fabulous. The staff, owner and atmosphere though make it a higher rating.My daughter said her chai latte was the best she ever had!

Reviewed 4 December 2014

We ate breakfast here on our first morning in San Miguel. Food was very good and the lattes are great. I suggest eating on the upstairs outdoor area. Reasonable prices.

1  Thank TravelLady51