- The hotel is placed in a very centric area, from there you can walk to the main square.
- Rooms are clean.
- Staff is nice.
- Food from the restaurant is good.
- Rooms are not as cold as they look.
- Some rooms (or the one we stayed in at least) required some fixes in the shower as water was leaking when we wanted to use it.
- The electric outlet in the bathroom was dangerously close to the shower, thus creating a potential risk mixed with the issue above.
- Toilet paper is the cheapest.
- Overall the furniture needs some fixing. It's great to have a colonial style, but some doors and windows were in bad shape.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included