“incredible breakfast and coffee”
Review of Lavanda Cafe

Lavanda Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Although our house was close, we only went here once- we tried to go a few other times, but the line was long. I would highly recommend the dish that comes in a little baking dish with potatoes, cheese and an egg ( ask for a poached egg rather than fried). The coffee is outstanding. The chairs could use an upgrade, as another has mentioned, but that didn't take away from how much we liked this restaurant. Super yum!!!

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and sister in law were in town for the day and we're looking for a great place to eat, we found these place and what a find. Friendly staff and more importantly great food, I had a chicken chorizo sandwich that was great , I tried the mix and now I am hooked . The barista make a killer latte and some great coffee . My sister in law is coffee expert and she loved it. You can't go wrong with these place , I am surprised it not higher on the list.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Outstanding coffee, drinks and food in a laid back space. Top notch service, too -- they went out of their way to make our 2 year old and 3 month old feel welcome.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

This has got to be our favourite breakfast spot in the world! Everything on the menu here is good and over the last few years of visiting SMA we never fail to pop in here for breakfast on a regular basis. The staff are warm and welcoming. The coffee is fabulous and the eggs benedict are delish!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The most uncomfortable tables and chairs. I don't go there any more because even good food suffers when you are uncomfortable and stuffed into small spaces