“Excellent even for vegetarians!”

Buenos Aires Bistro
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: An intimate setting for you to discover a little piece of Buenos Aires in San Miguel de Allende. Fine yet casual dining as you would encounter in the capital of Argentina, with traditional dishes such as Empanadas, Provoleta, Certified Angus Beef steaks, ravioli, gnocchi, pastas, risotto and a wide selection of Argentine wines.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was a little nervous to go to an Argentinian restaurant because I don't eat meat, but there were lots of great options for vegetarians (e.g, empanadas, grilled veggies and cheese, salads, etc.). Great service and wine, too. Highly recommended!

1  Thank j0j0travel

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My fiancee and I made a last minute reservation online for dinner. Something went awry and it didn't get through. (Probably "operator error.") When we arrived, the restaurant was full and bustling with happy diners. Not wanting us to leave disappointed, the management magically manifested a table, set it with two chairs, and made us feel extremely welcome. We were in the mood for steak, and the food was fantastic! Definitely putting this on my list of places to return to when we go back to San Miguel.

1  Thank Leslie3009
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We were looking for another dinner location when we peeked into the bistro. It smelled delish and looked welcoming and they could seat our party of 7. The two vegetarians amongst us found excellent choices of a spinach filled ravioli dish and a vegetable polenta dish. The meat eaters were very happy with their choices, too.
The service was very good and English is spoken. My disappointment is that we found this so late in our stay here so we aren't able to go many times and try everything on the menu. However, our friends are staying longer and plan to eat here again.

1  Thank Mimmyg
Reviewed 10 February 2018

This is an intimate bistro with really tasty food. My husband had a really nice steak with delicious vegetables and I had a scallop dish in a creamy leek sauce. There was a very talented musician playing guitar and it was a lovely experience.

1  Thank MsColorado
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated a special event with a meal at Buenos Aires Bistro.. the short ribs and hand made pasta were meant for sharing... with a fine bottle of wine and great service we spent a warm, easy going evening... the service was top notch and we would readily enjoy another meal there soon

1  Thank Michael M