“Awesome food”

Ranked #30 of 596 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited last year when in Cabo and went back twice. The food is really good and service was excellent.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We actually got a tip from a guest at our resort as we sat by the pool to try this restaurant. She had loved it previously.

It was very good. I would give it 5 stars but everything was outside seating and we were there in August when it was very hot and humid. The fan they had was blowing directly on me - which was nice but at the same time a little too much wind!

The food and the ambience were excellent though and I would highly recommend you try it out. We had a lovely evening there.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Looking for some good Italian food this is it. Lots of good food. Big portions. Very good espresso martinis.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We come to Cabo every other year and every time we eat here. The food is great and have tried almost everything on the menu. Portions are huge and we always leave with a lot left over. The Pork Shank is SO GOOD!!! One of us always get that and then we switch out the other items. Best advice is in the Summer time go in the evening when it is cooler temperatures. We went mid day and I could not cool down, but still enjoyed myself.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Little Restaurant in Cabo's Down Town, Martinis and medium range wine list but regarding the menu consider to share it all, we started with the Portobello stuffed with seafood(amazing) then we shared the chicken Risotto (delicious) and the next course was the big meatballs spaghetti (we just gave it a try) all dishes are BIG PORTIONS I guess we didn't even finished the Risotto to save room for the meatballs Spaghetti but we failed. didn't even looked at the dessert menu. I think two dishes and dessert would have been enough for us. everything was served in a courteous manner and I am Sure I will be back there soon. There is a second Salvatore's with Grill service a couple of blocks away from the original. (next on the Italian list)