“Best meal we had in Cabo”

Pancho's Restaurant & Tequila Bar
Ranked #70 of 601 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$3 - US$24
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We'd been staying at an all inclusive for this trip, which was mixed and inconsistent food wise, so friends suggested we try Pancho's downtown and we were not disappointed in the least. It was simply fantastic mexican food, every single bite of it. I have the combo with a chilli relleno and it was the best relleno I have ever had! I also had a bite of the best tuna I have ever eaten. So fresh! Even the sauces for the freshly done nacho chips was superb. Great drinks too but, the best part of the evening was the stellar service by both JJ and Super Mario, who pulled out all stops and made flaming mexican coffees for dessert. I'll definitely return to the place next time we are down. Loved it!

1  Thank kitemonkey
Write a ReviewReviews (1,134)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a fantastic restaurant in the heart of Cabo.
I had the tuna, so good and mouth watering. The mustard sauce was to die for !!!!The pork shank was cooked to perfection and just fell of the bone. The coconut shrimp as an appy was huge and tasty. We had a party of 13, not one person was disappointed with the food or atmosphere.
This restaurant had a great atmosphere and a huge selection of Tequila not to mention the best margarita I have had in Cabo.
Mario (the manager) was attentive with a fantastic personality as well as professional and a great host that made the evening fantastic. His display of Mexican coffee was a show and entertaining, not to mention very tasty.
I recommend this place as a must go when visiting Cabo.

1  Thank CanadianDez
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food! Servers were awesome! JJ & Mario looked after us well!! Tuna was amazing!! Margaritas - the best in Cabo

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The ambience, service, food and drinks were beyond fabulous! This is a must try restaurant while in Cabo! If they have the grilled tuna, get that! If not, get the pork shank. Mario and JJ took such great care of all of us!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The food was amazing, service was outstanding. Thank you to Mario and JJ for making our evening one to remember.

1  Thank Victor E