“Best dinner of the Vaca!!”

La Catrina Restaurant & Bar
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner steps from Medano Beach from 7a - 11p. All the things you loved about Baja's Stop - omelets, pancakes, chilaquiles & eggs for breakfast; nachos, tacos, hamburgers and more for lunch. Now with expanded dinner service and new dinner menu with American and Mexican dishes, steaks and seafood. Plus full bar open all day and new sushi bar!
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Victor and his team are amazing!! The guys caught some beautiful fish and they cooked them up in all different styles. And the Mexican coffee and music was amazing!! A must!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Decided to check this place out after reading the other reviews. It did not disappoint.

The service was excellent, as was the food. The tableside guacomole was fun and delicious.

I kept it simple and had the chicken fajitas, they were very flavorful and had a great sear. I liked that it didn't come out sizzling but rather on a normal plate, but I could tell they were well prepared.

My husband had the pork carnitas and said they were really really good, he loves all things pork. The tortillas were amazing, I had to stop myself from eating them all.

Had a huge margarita and enjoyed that as well. Our server also got us waters for the road because it was so hot outside.

This place isn't really in what I would consider to be the main part of shopping/dining Cabo, but glad we went there.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The view might not be as good as some of the other restaurants in the area, but the food is great! I had the Mexican combo and it met all expectations. I do wish the salsa and guacamole had more of a kick.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is one of those places you might not wander into, but you should. It's not a big place, but they do have an air conditioned section in the back. We go because they treat you like family and the value is excellent. Ask Miguel to make guacamole at your table. He'll make you laugh while teaching you how to make real guacamole -- not that green stuff! They are open all day for breakfast, lunch, or dinner -- or just to have a drink and some excellent Pico de Gallo and Guacamole.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Went to La Catrina my first night in Cabo. It is located by the beach near the Bahia Beach House where I am staying. The Rib Eye was very tender and cooked the way I asked. It came with baked potato and steamed vegetables. It was all excellent as was the conversation with Carlos and Horacio who hooked me up with a couple of my activities.

1  Thank Dean M