“Good. ”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

It is good, I think they try too much to make it a real fancy restaurant. The service is excellent, the food is really good. I would recommend smaller proportions or servings.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We stumbled upon this gem last week while we were in Cabo. It was so good, we went back again. The eggplant appetizer was so good the first time, I ordered it as my meal the second time and split it with my daughter who ordered pasta. The Pomodoro sauce is great as well as the Vodka sauct.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Fantastic Italian meal, located downtown, but not overly crowded. Overall, excellent food and service.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Consistently great meal and service in Cabo. Love the level of service. The staff takes such great care of us. The two meat dishes our party ordered were a little too heavy with "Balsamic" flavor. The European, Spinach and Caprese salads were all amazing. The Sea Bass was very fresh and the pasta was awesome. Loved it. Just would do something different besides the meat dishes with Balsamic sauce.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Our last night 7/22/17 of our Los Cabos trip and went to Alcaravea Gourmet and experienced wonderful service, scrumptious dinner. I ordered the fish of the day "Sea Bass" and my fiance ordered the Salmon - both delicious & big portion w/great quality food! We'd come back again some day!