“Romantic Evening”
Review of Doc Wine Bar

Doc Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Doc Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 602 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017

my husband and I returned to Doc's since spring of 2016 and it was just as lovely, romantic, excellent service, incredible food as we remember! Doc's will always be on our agenda for our Cabo trips each year!

Andre and Theresa

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This was the 1st time here & it was great! 5 of us all ordered various dishes. This is how we rated them from favorite on down. Mussels & bruschetta as appetizers, Osso bucco, calamari pasta, fruitti de mare, pasta bolognese, & Docs pepper pasta. The desserts of gelato & tiramisu were also great except the tiramisu had an orange liquor added that my kids weren't crazy about. We also referred the mixed greens salad over the Caesar type salad since it was a little too strong lemon.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Took family to dinner at this little place on plaza off the main road. Service was very attentive with cozy atmosphere. Had the pepper and burrata appetizers, sea bass, pasta arrabiata, and pasta ragu. Appetizers with fresh bread were terrific. Pasta was cooked perfectly. Fish was ok. Pricey wine list for Cabo area, otherwise moderate price point. There was some confusion when we ordered the gelato but they comped us to make it right.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I have been to Doc Wine Bar each time we visit Cabo for the last 3 years now. The food is incredible, always fresh and full of flavor. I HIGHLY recommend the "DOC" pasta dish if you like spicy foods.

Every time we go to Doc i'm shocked there isn't a line out the door. Do yourself a favor and try it.

DOC WINE BAR C, Chef Patron at Doc Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear jonathanfinkel85
Thank you for the time taken on writing such an excellent review, my name is Polo, Chef Patron at DOC Wine Bar. It is our pleasure to host you every time you come to Cabo. I will personally share this review with all the staff to serve as motivation to all their hard work and consistency.
Kind Regards.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Every pasta homemade and just outstanding. Unbelievable wine list, moderately priced, highly recommend reservations.

DOC WINE BAR C, Chef Patron at Doc Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Dear hy g
Thank you for the time taken on writing these excellent review, my name is Polo, Chef Patron of DOC Wine Bar, every day we strive to deliver the best guest experience possible though our food, wine and service, please don’t hesitate on contact me for your next visit, my email is polo@docmexico.com.
Kind Regards.