My husband and I just spent 8 days at the Rose March 16-23. We rented from VRBO and saved a ton of money. We loved the hotel and thought everything was great. The only thing we didnt like was the room we had was to close to the lobby and elevators. The food was good. The beach was nice, even if the water was freezing.
We did run into a few rude people but thats to be expected in most places. Service was very good and we will be coming back.
P.S. dont do the timeshare presentation, buy one on EBAY for $1.00 thats what we are going to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico