7,193 results
All reviews pueblo bonito mare nostrum rosé activities staff pool concierge pb rose sushi bar water aerobics medano beach pool activities all inclusive package our waiter fun activities pool side family vacation cabo vacation beach vendors
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2017

This is my 7th year and is great all the time. The activities are fun and amazing. There is so much to do every year. I like it here my favorite is Alejandro doing cards!! All staff is great Silvia, rod Arlin, thank you I hope yo see you all next year!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Armando G, Gerente at Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Aiden L

Thank you so much for your compliments and to share your experience with other TripAdvisor readers, we believe that the personal, warm and caring service of our wonderful team is what makes the difference and makes us unique.

We hope to see you again soon and providing the service that you deserve.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

The property was well maintained, had a great location and the pool areas were terrific for relaxing. The ability to go between other resorts was a plus and the variety of food options was good.
The downside of this resort compared to other all-inclusive resorts was the overall quality of their food, their limited alcohol options(we couldn't order even Cadillac margaritas without an up charge - not true at other places) and the poor service levels especially during the lunch and afternoon times.
One manager even noticed we moved restaurants because of slow service but did nothing to enhance the service at the place we moved to. I don't think they train their waitstaff how to manage their tables and provide good service.
In addition, a resort that promotes so many amenities does nothing to educate you or share with you the options - no maps of property with restaurants, retail and spa/ workout areas highlighted. I have been to other similar places where they make you feel welcome.
The booking we bought even stated you are welcomed with a special cocktail upon your arrival (which we have experienced elsewhere) but nothing was ever presented.
Overall this is a good place for beach, pools and clean rooms but poor for food, service and beverages. We would not do the all inclusive again and actually would return to other resorts first before we return here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Michael G

Dear Michael G

Thank you very much for your time and sharing your review, apologies for any inconveniences you may have experienced in respect to the issues you mentioned in your review. At Pueblo Bonito, we take pride in ensuring our guests’ satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations.
I will follow up your observations with the Food and Beverage Manager regarding the situations you mentioned and taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent a week at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and took the bus to Rose twice. One afternoon we had some good sushi and drinks at the beach bar. We had dinner at Fellini’s on the second occasion. I would not recommend doing that on a Friday night as the upscale ambiance of the restaurant is ruined by the raucous dance and music show below that pretty much drowns out the possibility of conversation.

However, we will be forever grateful to Carlos the Concierge who went the extra mile to return my husband’s wallet to him after we had moved up the road to San Jose. The wallet was missing for a week and had cash, credit cards, driver’s license, insurance cards, etc in it. It was found by a Good Samaritan who turned it into Carlos who found my husband’s email address buried on a business card. He emailed my husband and we made a trip back to Cabo where Carlos had the wallet and it’s contents completely intact. Carlos, thank you for going above and beyond.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CathyC741
Armando G, Gerente at Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Cathy C

We really appreciate for taking the time to write your kind review and share it with us and our future visitors, your comments are very helpful for all. I am delighted to read that we exceeded your expectations with our accommodations, Carlos will be very proud to know he was mentioned on TripAdvisor. I am very proud of their helpful and attentive attitude, as well as their willingness to go the extra mile in order to fulfill our guests requests and needs.

We hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

After at least 12 trips to Cabo, 6 of which were to Pueblo Bonito Rose and Blanca, I can firmly approve Rose' as the best location to stay at in Cabo San Lucas. The pool is huge, the food is excellent, and the wait staff is beyond compare! Everyone is so friendly and they remember you year after year after year, as if you were family! Not to mention the location, which is just a simple 5 to 10 minute walk from many restaurants and shops and the marina and shopping mall where you can find anything you need, not that you need anything because Rosie has it all! Special Kudos go out to the activities staff, namely, Sylvia, alejandro luis arlin and rodrigo!!! And my favorite server Guadalupe, who always gives me hugs every year! BRAVISSIMO!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Carol Ann S
Armando G, Gerente at Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Carol Ann S

Thank you for your kind words, I agree that our property offers a Great location and our staff do the best to provide a friendly and professional service all the time
We are glad that your experience with us was a pleasant one and we hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Jose Valdez, Bell Boy, Bryant Villanueva, manager and Mario Lopez at the restaurant were exceptional people to us on our time at this property, very helpful,respectful and always willing to go out of their way to ensure our needs were met. very nice!!!. thanks guys!!

Room tip: they are all spacious
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 83marcialg

Thank you very much for such a positive review, it's a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and met your expectations. Comments like yours motivate us constantly to do our best to maintain the quality of the service we provide and to improve every day.
We are looking forward to having you as our guest again soon.