“Winner 7 lived up to expectations”

Winner 7 Sport Fishing in Cabo
More attraction details
Owner description: The "Winner 7" Cabo Charter Sport Fishing & Cruising Fleet of boats serves all needs. All Inclusive Charters. Share Fishing Charters. Whale watching. Marlin, tuna, dorado, wahoo, sharks. Showcased by 52' Hatteras Sport Fish "Winner 7" owner/operator in Cabo San Lucas. Plus other sport fish boats all inclusive 26' to 70'. World Class Fishing on World Class Boats. A/C, iPod Stereo. Exceeds all safety requirements. These are all great boats.
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Winner 7 lived up to expectations”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Went on a six-hour trip where my wife and I shared the boat with two other people arranged by Dave. Dave and Kathy were great hosts, and Miguel and Pablo knew their stuff. Full moon made fishing tough, but we landed a 120-lb striped marlin, and had the show of a lifetime from a large humpback whale that jumped several times in very close proximity to the boat. I would definitely fish again on the Winner 7.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank GSCabo

Houston, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Highly recommended...even when the fish aren't biting!”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I just got back from a trip to Cabo for my bachelor party...still recovering actually. We had a good time fishing with Dave and his crew on the Winner 7. It was a slow day for fishing in Cabo, but was still a good time. The Winner 7 is a nice, comfortable boat and Dave and his crew will treat you right. Even on a bad day of fishing when most boats were stricking out, we still managed a Dorado that served as a nice dinner! I would definitely recommend the Winner 7 to anyone wanting to do some sportfishing in Cabo.

Visited February 2012
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day of fishing on a great sportfishing yacht”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

If your looking for a comfortable all inclusive sportfishing experience, Winner 7 is your boat. The crew started the day by cooking us some tasty breakfast tacos on the short cruise to the fishing area. We were fishing with in 30 min of leaving the dock. The seas were a little high but this yacht really smoothed them out. I've caught more fish before but never had a more fun day of fishing. This boat is well maintained and very clean with state of the art equipment. They had a great selection of drinks on board, from soft drinks, beer and liquor all included in the price of the charter. The boat has a nice stereo system with a broad range of music. Lunch was fantastic (Mahi Mahi fish tacos) The crew worked hard to get us hooked up with a Marlin but they weren't biting for any of the boats out that day. Late in the day we hit a school of Yellow Fin Tuna and caught some nice ones. Another cool experiance was when we came back in to port, they have some Seals that come right on the back of the boat to beg for fish scraps. After we docked the owners of the boat (Kathy and Dave) took us over to the Baja Cantina at the marina to buy us a beer. They set us up with the Smoke Shop that vacuum packed and froze our Tuna so we could take it home. They also introduced us to the chef who cook up some of our Tuna, 4 different ways for dinner. It was incredible!!!!! These people really know the meaning of customer service.

Jeff Burttschell

Dallas, Texas

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Jeff B
Maidstone, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Impressed with communication with Dave and booking are fishing trip!”
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Well so far I am so impressed with booking our trip, I now cant wait to actually go on our fishing trip with the lucky 7, Dave and his crew. He answered my email promptly and even phoned me in person from Mexico atleast 5 times and I booked a month ago. He is very professional and is updating me via email on the fishing, wales ect. We are fishing with another couple that are coming with us to cabo and I am without a doubt positive we will all be writing awsome reveiws when we get back!!! This trip with the lucky 7 is the highlight of our trip we can hardly wait!!

Visited January 2012
rogers, Arkansas, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Fishing Experience”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Winner 7 is the best sport fishing experience we have had. The owner, captain and crew are very experienced and very attentive. The boat is large, comfortable and well maintained. The fishing equipment is top of the line. AND, they prepare fresh meals for you on the boat -- including sushi from the day's catch. I very highly recommend Winner 7.

Visited December 2011