Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$275
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$117
  • Pool
Bahia Hotel & Beach House(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$121
  • Restaurant
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$625
US$147
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$148
  • Pool
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$160
  • Breakfast included
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$106
  • Pool
Estancia Real Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
US$64
US$33
Cabo Vista Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$45
3,591 results
All reviewsla rocadon luissports barmurphy bedlands endthe pacific oceanmaster suiteinfinity poolmeal plantime sharefitness centercrashing waveswelcome homebell staffrooms are beautifulspecial thankskids club
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I am on my way out from Grand Solmar and had some time before the shuttle came and pick my friend and I up. We are already planning a trip for next year. My friend and I work in education and this our last hurrah before the school year. We decided to have a relaxing trip. We stayed mostly on the property and hung out by the pool. We preferred the back infinity pool, very relaxing, quiet, and few children. We ordered lunch by the pool and the food was fantastic especially the sushi. There is a happy hour from 3-6 and you can get 2 for 1 drinks and they are proper drinks, nothing watered down. Freddy was our waiter at the pool for the time we were there and he took amazing care of us. Freddy is very attentive, friendly, and so conscientious of his job. I think Freddy knew what I wanted before I did.

The place is very clean and has modern amenities. Every room in Grand Solmar has an ocean view. Also you get full maid service everyday with turn down at night (not common for a time share). Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Plus I actually had 7 days of uninterupted sleep.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank sassy1372
Jean_Louis_Magron, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Thank you for reserving your next year’s vacations with us all ready. We will be waiting for you to enjoy little nice surprises again.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

I could not agree more with the great reviews of this place. The views were out of this world. The grounds were spotless. Our room was…WOW! And I could write a book about how spectacular the staff was. My family and I truly felt like royalty from the second we got to the resort until we were dropped off at the airport. From sunrise to sunset, the staff went above and beyond to make our vacation unforgettable. The pool side bar staff (Armando, Brujulio, Freddy, Andres, and Alejandro) remembered everyone in our group’s names, favorite drinks, and we enjoyed joking around with them just as much as they enjoyed serving us. Our group decided to go all inclusive for a few days. We highly recommend it. It was nice to drink and eat all day poolside without a worry and the staff was sure to make sure we got our money’s worth. The food and drinks were all delicious! I recommend a dirty monkey, chicken fajitas, and the guacamole. My mother, aunt, and myself all got massages on the beach which were simply amazing and made us all feel like queens. I think one of the best things about this resort is the people that stay here. It is one of those places where you can’t simply say “hello” to someone without having at least an hour long conversation with them. We made some fantastic friends and have already booked next year’s stay at Grand Solmar.
They don’t have an entertainment staff, but as a 22 year old girl going on vacation with my parents, I still found people my age to hang out around with and was never bored.
We also went Zip Lining with Cabo Adventures which was so much fun and as safe as can be. (Even the elderly woman enjoyed herself!)
The only downside to the stay was that there was no music poolside, unless I plugged up my ipod to some dated computer speakers. And the dinners at the restaurant took almost 3 hours, a little lengthy in my opinion.

Room Tip: All rooms have a view of the beach!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

We are thrilled you had an incredible nice and fun vacation. Freddy and the others are ready to pamper you again as your vacation time its precious for us to.
Big hugs,

Reviewed 4 August 2012

This resort is by far the finest resort in Cabo. The rooms, the staff, the grounds, and most of all the service are all top notch. From the moment we arrived we were treated like family by Emanuel and his staff. As he delivered us to the lobby to check in, refreshments were waiting upon our arrival. This was the start of a GREAT vacation!!! Leonardo hooked us up with a fantastic room (7602) overlooking the adult pool and with fantastic views of the Pacific Ocean. Each morning we had the pleasure to view messages (Happy Birthday, Anniversaries, etc) written in the sand for other guests of the resort. I thought this was a nice touch. We introduced ourselves to the one of the best bartending staffs on site, Armando and servers: Braulio, Freddy, Andres, and Alejandro. We thought it was important to get to know them, afterall we planned on spending a lot of time around the bar area. What we did not plan, was how well they got to know us. They knew all or our names within minutes and remembered all of our favorite drinks. Upon their recommendations, we even tried a few others (which quickly became our NEW favorites). I honestly believe they enjoyed the party-like atmosphere as much as our group of six could muster. As the week progressed, we met some fantastic people and our party of six doubled in size. Everyone, including the staff, had a great time as the party continued for several days. We have only been back from Cabo less than 2 weeks and we have already scheduled our next trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Jean_Louis_Magron, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

It is so rewarding when our guests and owners share their fun vacations with others.
For us it’s a privilege to pamper each and everyone.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

One of the best resorts I have ever stayed at! I am not usually a resort person, but Grand Solmar may make me change my mind about resorts. The food, infinity pools, grounds, restaurants, lobby, everything was spectacularly beautiful, clean, just first rate! My absolute favorite was the "adult pool" at the end of the property. A beautiful infinity pool looking out on to the ocean and extremely quiet. Sergio is the best waiter ever and went above and beyond to make sure we needed absolutely everything we needed. His helpers Freddi & Braulio were the best! There's nothing better than swimming in the infinity pool all day long and being waited on hand and foot. It was absolutely wonderful and they definitely deserved the large tip I gave them! Also, go for a massage in the huts overlooking the water, fabulous!

Room Tip: Because of construction for the next few years, make sure you get a room on the other end of the resort from the construction, if possible. The staff are extremely helpful, though, and even moved us when some rowdy guests arrived near the end of our stay without any hesitation at all.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Jean_Louis_Magron, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2012

We are thrilled to read such great review. Also we will always give our heart and soul in order for our guests and owners to enjoy their stay.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

We had another amazing vacation here at the Solmar resorts. Last year we stayed at their sister resort next door at the Playa Grande. We loved it so much that we bought a timeshare at the Grand Solmar Lands End and stayed there this year. The Grand Solmar is absolutely beautiful with the infinity pools, the beautiful rock formations and an absolutely beautiful beach. The rooms are also absolutely beautiful and they clean them daily. In fact, the whole place is kept very clean!
What we also love is the activities at the Playa Grande...Tequila Volleyball daily with Rodrigo is so much fun! Mexican Fiesta night and Beach night are 2 of our favorite events. The entertainment committee does a wonderful job with these events and they are so much fun!
At night there is the most absolutely beautiful breeze coming off the ocean that I just wanted to bottle it up and take it back home with us! Can't wait to go back again!!

Room Tip: Rooms beachfront are the best listening to the waves crash on the beach!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

It is so rewarding to read you had an incredible relaxing but also fun vacation.
We will constantly pamper you without being invasive.
Most cordially,