Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$254
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$752
US$582
Hacienda Beach Club & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$525
US$378
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$473
Hotels.com
Casa Bella Boutique Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$155
  • Pool
Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$450
US$437
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$577/night.

The Cape, a Thompson Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$519
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$133
  • Pool
Cabo Vista Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$525
10,893 results
All reviewssky poolpueblo bonitomain poolla naomanila barcart driverspresidential suitefree shuttletime shareall inclusive planasian restaurantadult poolthe pacific oceanall inclusive packagealfredoour waitertimeshare presentation
Reviewed 21 March 2011

We have been coming to this beautiful resort for many years. We purchased a timeshare prior to a hammer landing on the first nail. Although there are many things to enjoy at this resort, it's the little annoying things that you remember best.

The lack of beach chairs (I counted 13, not 10 as listed in a prior review) cannot be overlooked. We ran into the same problem last year and were promised that new chairs were on order. Well, one year later and we found ourselves running down to the beach with towel in hand to reserve a chair for the day. Hello??? This is a beach resort with many customers looking for chairs. How about hotel employees making a quick trip to Wal Mart or Costco to rectify the situation.

The internet connection used to be free in the public areas and some rooms hardwired. Now, I have been told that they have sub-contracted for wireless internet access and they charge approx $10 per day. I broke down and paid for a five day plan only to find the connection inconsistant and super slow. I found myself waking up at 4 AM to check email as this was the only time of the day that it seemed to work properly.

Finally, please review your bill prior to check-out. Each year we find mistake after mistake. In fact this year, I was handed the bill for some family that I did not know. I don't mind paying for my purchases, but in this economy, I cannot afford another family.

One word of praise to Olga at the Concierge Desk. She made multiple calls for us in an attempt to obtain a dinner reservation. She was great and I actually made a trip down to the desk to thank her in person. The rest of the lobby staff should take a lesson from Olga.

Althoug there are some small complaints, we have already made our reservations for next year. Hopefully, the beach chair and internet issues will be resolved.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank ksilver105
Reviewed 16 March 2011

We were going to Sunset Beach for several years and than started going other places.
We are returning to Sunset Beach this June and we can`t wait. We love this place. We have a Presidential Suite over looking the ocean and we just love it. The place is always clean and the staff is always very helpful. The only problem we ever have is checking in, They never seem to get that right and we are always have to have some type of discussion with the management before it all gets taken care of. I don`t look forward to that after a long flight from New York. We always feel safe here and we love the fact that you can use the services in their other three hotels. Great place to vacation with family and friends. So go to Cabo, Stay at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and have a great time.
( Just beware of the timeshare salesman. If you don`t want to purchase a timeshare just be up front and tell them, Don`t waste their time and they won`t waste yours)
John & Barbara G.
Huntington,New York

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank jjgangone
Reviewed 15 March 2011

We are owners at Sunset; this was our 4th year. It has always been beautiful and well run but this year they really stepped it up with immaculate housekeeping services and have fixed the uncomfortable mattress situation. Check in was friendly and easy and every other staff member we encountered was marvelous. Special thanks to Omar at pool by bldg. 26. Fabiola an exquisite waitress at La Frida and an extreme shout out to Hector the Sommlier at La Frida. He gets it right every time. Just finished our vacation but looking forward to next year already. Thank you Mr. Dodge for running such a beautiful resort!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank josiewales
Reviewed 8 March 2011

I am BAFFLED by the negative reviews I saw here. The ONLY rubs I could find are 1) that one cannot swim in the ocean and 2) the Room Service and Carry Out from the Bistro are not so hot.. Knowing that in advance, be prepared for very high quality accomodations, friendly staff, great restaurants (Three on site) to dine at, six or seven beautiful pools (Heated), a great mini-grocery and beatiful views (It was really cool to watch the whales blowing up puffs of water off the beach). While I did not sample the Spa, my wife said it was the NICEST she's been to (This includes the Grove Park Inn, which was my favorite).

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank f0urf0rfun
Reviewed 8 March 2011

We "piggybacked" on my brother time share, and got in a jr suite for a wk.
Beautiful views, great whales and sunsets.
I had never been to Cabo before but all the others (8 of us total) had.
We were in building 41 and had a pool right in front of us. The building was less than a yr old and not everyone had discovered this pool. It always had chairs. It does not have a swim-up bar, but does have a bar and grill. I did see the attendents remove stuf from saved chairs one day at the Sky pool. 2 for 1's at the pools from 3-4.
We made the trip to Wally-World the first day and stocked up for the wk and had the convience of eating in our own room if we wanted. The Deli on site was ok, and had alot of things you could use , but the prices at WW made our trip worth while.
The food at the hotel was pricey but good. We had fresh caught fish tacos one night thanks to my hubby and my brother having a successful fishing day. Having a sm kitchen to prepare them in was a bonus. The pots and pans were nice to cook breakfast in the am while we were whale watching.
We did use the "net" as we had a family emergency at home and did not think it was all that slow. We also used our phones, but Verizon was best picked up at the Sky pool. ATT seemed to work better at the resort. In town, we had no issues.
By the way, I had not seen this posted, but there is a Catholic Mass at 1030 in the Chapel onsite. If you want a seat inside, you need to be there no later than 1015. Nice Mass with a Preist that spoke easily understood English and was 35 minutes start to finish.
We went to town all but 2 days, and had a blast. We took the shuttle 2 days and a taxi the rest. Bit pricey but if you forgot to get a shuttle ressie....

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family