Just returned from the P.B. Sunset Beach Resort and had a great time. What an amazing resort to stay out. The only draw back is that besides the point that everything at the resort is over-priced, they try to squeeze every nickel and dime out of you that they can.
Several issues that we had and took away from the resort experience was being told by the Resort Staff that you were not allowed to bring your own food and drinks (i.e. Beer) to the pool between the hours of 9-5. Nevermind the fact that they have their own store on site where you can purchase these items at an over-inflated price, now they don't want you to consume them at the pools during business hours. - It's all about making more money for the resort. Too bad, it didn't stop us from enjoying our purchases.
Secondly, we made reservations through the concierge for La Nao restaurant and was told that if we took our own bottle of wine that we would be charged a $15.00 (U.S.) Corkage fee. No problem, that was reasonable, however; after dinner and our bill came, the restaurant decided to charge us $32.00 for the corkage fee. After, talking with manager, we had it lowered to $17.00 (price of a glass of wine).
It's all the little issues that add up: No free wi-fi, pay per day for the fitness center, lack of beach chairs on beach, etc.. Would like to go back again, maybe it should have an all inclusive option. Nevertheless, we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico