Great vaca... this resort is very secluded from the rest of Cabo. It overlooks the pacific ocean. But PBSB offers free shuttles to their other 2 resorts right in town. It was great for our first visit to Cabo, but we also added an extra night to a sister resort in town. The food here was FANTASTIC. Some of the best I've had. The resort sits on a very steep hill, so views abound. You either get a great workout walking the resort, or wait for these large golf carts to come pick you up and take you around. The one disadvantage of this resort is no grocery stores close by, so you have to take a cab in to town to buy food. The small grocery on site is very expensive. The staff was very friendly.. and I give a shout out to Rene, Zoar and Alma, our housekeeper.
ONE BIG NEGATIVE: someone stole our credit card number in Cabo, and managed to get away with nearly $1700 in charges! Thank God, the cc company ate the charges. It is possible the theft happened thru the hotel, b/c the idiot tried to purchase vacation insurance, and I received a notice in the mail - meaning whomever stole the number, also had OUR HOME ADDRESS. Well, store merchants don't have your home address! So... there is no way to prove where it happened, but the hotel (either Sunset beach or their sister resort, Blanco) are possible suspects!!!! But the cc company told us it could have happened anywhere.... If you encounter someone with the surname Uribe, stear clear!!! (we are guessing it was the Blanco resort - the front desk staff was NOT friendly, and very "stuffy"), but Sunset Beach was awesome!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico