“SUnday afternoons”

Cerritos Beach Club & Surf
Ranked #327 of 648 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Description: Great place to spend the afternoon. Beach bar, swimming and surfing.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Right on the surf beach at Cerritos, Baja California, MX. Great live music while watching the surf roll in and whales breaching further out. It is beautiful They make their own tequila. Try some shots and take a bottle home.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Went there this Sunday March 11.

In all 7 people... we went to hear Daline and Diego
What a wonderful duo.
Love the music and the setting.

The ending left a bad taste in our mouths....

Menus are in pesos not dollars but when the bill comes its in dollars.
Ok... but they dont use the peso amount thats advertised.

They pull a figure out of a hat.

For example: Beer price on menu... 75 pesos

But when you get the bill its $6.00 US

so you say you want to pay in pesos.... they say 20 percent exchange..
ao thats 120 pesos.... see the difference.

Of course most gringos don't understand or care to understand.

A real rip off... and the owner manager is the rudest person you have ever met.
He told us too leave and never come back.

too make sure he even shoved 2 fifty dollar bills into my shorts...
I just pulled them out and threw them on the table.
I know stupid of me.

Even swore at us...

We will never be back.

If you are reading this review.. take a photo of both menus.. and post them and I will report this to Profeco...
thats the agency that monitors corrupt business practices.

I wont be back
I hope they go broke... its half as busy as it used to be that's for sure.

Please leave a photo of menus if you do go inside... I need them to report their shady activities

Karl

6  Thank kherbold
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

New business model is leaving the place empty. Private beach club? Very private. No one there. Management should make a change and FAST.

2  Thank CFocazio
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Recommended by the owner, the eggs Benedict was very delicious. Our entire experience was memorable. The crashing waves, good coffee, comfortable out door seating. Location, location, location.!!!!!!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We used to go to Cerrito‘s beach club all the time. the beach is one of my favorites in the area and was always worth the drive to the middle of nowhere from Cabo now however it is not they have a gate like a prison camp and a big sign with a minimum spend of 1000 pesos required just to enter. We’d usually drive out in the morning and spend the whole day, buying food and drinks the whole time. I will tell EVERYONE I know to skip it. We have 30-40 friends who are regulars in Cabo, and I know they will as well.

3  Thank ahall45