Ways to Experience Cabo Adventures
from US$81.75
from US$96.75
from US$159.20
17,029 results
All reviews camel ride tequila tasting zip line nature walk sea adventure dolphin swim our tour guide authentic mexican lunch outdoor adventure rock climbing whale watching luxury sailing blue team scuba diving dolphin experience tortillas paddle boarding
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This was definitely the favorite thing the kids got to do during our trip to Cabo. At first we considered the Dolphin Encounter, but the girls really wanted to swim with them as well, so we chose to do that. It was worth the cost to the kids, so I'd encourage parents to go ahead and spend the money to do it.
Observers are allowed to sit up in the marina and watch. I know that photos are "forbidden" in the marina area, but the truth is that you are sitting there under umbrellas and all of the families around us were taking pictures. You are at a distance and an angle, however, that you aren't going to be able to take good pics unless you have a good camera. No one came over to the lady next to me and said anything to her, she probably got some good pictuers. My phone didn't take very good pics. We did choose to go ahead and purchase all of the pictures at the end for $109, and didn't mind doing that. They pictures are beautiful, and honestly it's kind of like going to Disney - it's pricey people, but you get quality pics and a good experience.
We would do it again. Kids loved it.
One last thing - the facility was the nicest we've visited in Cabo as far as excursions go. Very well kept, cool, orderly,clean. Service was professional. We were picked up at our hotel Westin Los Cabos (cost was covered by the dolphin swim charges - only difference we paid was for our two observers at $10 apiece round trip, and that definitely beat $60 round trip that we would have been charged by resort). We were able to use our credit card safely. Got back and forth in the time frame they suggested.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The Amarillo team was amazing! We had two autistic children very nervous to zip line but this very caring and humorous team had them doing all lines with ease. We had the best time ever! We decided that if we come back to Cabo for our next summer vacation that this adventure is definitely going to be a repeat! The lines were awesome and they picked us up from our hotel and dropped us off. No need to taxi over. We loved it!!!

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We booked the zip line & had a super awesome time! My family & I had no clue what we were getting ourselves into! We've never done this before but I have to say this was the highlight of our trip! All the staff were super friendly, & funny! I have two teenage daughters & my son is eleven & my husband is very afraid of heights & they all absolutely could not stop talking about how much they enjoyed it! Definitely a must do when visiting Cabo especially with kids!

1  Thank Sunkisthoney
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My daughter and I LOVED swimming with the dolphin. We did the hour long and learned how they are trained, swam, petted, rode, kissed and hugged our dolphin. A wonderful experience!

1  Thank ChristieV659
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We had a wonderful time. Small groups make the experience very up close. It also lasted over an hour despite them telling us it would only be 45 mins.