“Great quiet retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
welcome lounge-swim
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
welcome
lounge-swim
patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

LJB-HOU
“Great quiet retreat”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Exactly as described.
Location: Great choice if you want to avoid the crowds of the resorts, Medano Beach and the Marina. We only saw a handful of other residents/guests during our 4 day stay. But, location also makes it quite a hike (or cab ride) to restaurants. Beach is beautiful and peaceful, but there is no getting in the water at all.
Accommodations: The condo was very nice, the photos don't do it justice. The interior was spotless, but the patio was a minor annoyance. The ground was completely covered in leaves and some trash, and the seating and tables had a thick layer of dirt and pollen. Got multiple assurances from the front desk and owner that someone was coming to clean, but we had to do it ourselves.
Overall, it was great place for the price.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Joann M
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 9 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

Pros: Kitchen, clean bathroom, ocean view, very quiet, and relaxing.

Cons: Dishwasher needed to be emptied, leftover food in the fridge, no detergent for the washer machine , TV cable didn't work for two days, 1 roll of toilet paper, pool bar food was average and drinks were weak. Also, the patio was covered in leaves and the chairs and couch was sandy. We had to call for them to clean the patio.

I own a business and my fiancé works at a university in Orange County, California. We came to relax not to party. I don't drink, but my fiancé likes to have 1-2 drinks and the pool bar poured some weak ones for her. We had to go next door to Playa Grande and OXXO for her drinks. When we arrived the condo was clean, but the fridge had leftovers from the previous people who stayed there and the dishwasher was full of clean dishes. I didn't come to Cabo to empty a dishwasher. We came to do nothing and that means no house work. Also, one roll of toilet paper doesn't last the whole week, so I suggest the owner at least has two rolls, small bottle of detergent, one roll of paper towels and clean fridge. You have to pay $17.50 a day for resort fees so it should at least contribute to some of the necessities. On a positive note, the condo is safe, it has an ocean view, the location is walking distance to most attractions. But... I would rent a car like we did to go to Walmart to buy the necessities the condo didn't have. So you are welcome for the paper towels, toilet paper and detergent that was left there by us.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: no toliet paper, leftovers in the fridge, patio dirty, dishwasher wasn't empty, TV didn't work for 2 days.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
10 May 2016
Hi Patrick,

Whenever I am at the condo I leave huge packages of toilet paper in the closet over and above what the cleaning staff provides. The cleaning staff will replace or bring as many rolls as you want if you ask them. I dont provide soap for the washer and dryer, but people usually leave what they dont use - sorry if there was none there for you. There are usually lots of napkins and sometimes paper towels but again this is a shopping item - when you rent a condo you need to purchase groceries and miscellaneous items to use in the kitchen. the cleaning staff does not go shopping at Walmart for me. If you thought the drinks were not strong enough, you also could have said so and Mario would have tried to please your girlfriend. The food is excellent at the pool bar, very fresh and reasonably priced although the menu is not extensive. I apologise for sand or flower petals and leaves on the patio, but sometimes the wind does come up and you ARE ON THE BEACH, so sand can blow and flower petals and leaves can be blown onto the patio - glad you were able to get service to clean this. As for the dishwasher being emptied, it usually is - it sounds like an oversight on the cleaning staff. I apologise for that. The TV service does go out sometimes, usually not for long, but it is Mexico and I am appreciative that we have cable with regular english programming instead of mostly spanish content that I have seen at some of the hotels. I am happy that you were able to enjoy walking to restaurants and attractions from the condo and the next guest will appreciate the things you left behind. Cheers!
Declan M
Toronto
“Terrasol Peace And Quiet # 114”
Reviewed 6 May 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Great unit on the sand overlooking the ocean, very relax full week, an opportunity to slow down and soak up the magic of staying at a Terrasol Condo, will be back fort a return visit in 2017.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Relaxing On the Patio overlooking the ocean
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
KKV71
Colorado
“Love Terrasol!”
Reviewed 23 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Our stay at Terrasol was amazing. Such a great location for Cabo. We did daily walks all around the marina, the beach, into town for dinner each night. And I can't say enough about Terrasol itself. All of the staff and other guests were so friendly! We meet some really nice people during our stay. The food and drinks at the Palapa bar were some of the best of our trip. I can't wait to go back to Terrasol!

Management Response
24 Apr 2016
Thankyou I myself love the fact that you can walk to restaurants and entertainment!
ChrisVFro...
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“We will be back!”
Reviewed 12 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Photos on here do not show how nice the guest room and property look. We stayed for 4 nights and did not want to leave. The beach was gorgeous, pools were nice and clean. The room was very nicely equipped with every thing you may need for a week stay. Great food at the palapa bar too.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$115
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing