“Great burgers !”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Small cozy place with great burgers , great service and affordable prices ! If you're in the mood for some burgers and fries this is definitely the place !

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We just happened to visit here while in town. The food was great. A friend and I ordered off the menu, and they obliged us by making our requests! It's an open air restaurant, with great service. Casual. Inexpensive American cuisine. Free WiFi. American channels on the TV. Sports paraphernalia, but not a sports bar. Great for lunch, drinkd, and/or just wings!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I found this little small place in downtown Cabo San Lucas and they have a very extensive menu and it is really great food and very very affordable. They even have a misting system. I I had a burger and it was fabulous. I was so tired of paying such high prices at the resort that I was staying at to find this place downtown to be so affordable & yet so good and such an extensive menu that I was really really pleasantly surprised. The hostess Ruth was very very nice and let me substitute some items and she was just really so helpful. I will definitely come back here and I definitely recommend this especially to anyone from the United States as their menu is extensively Americanized and I was so tired of eating tacos and other Mexican food that I was really really pleasantly surprised to find this one.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We had burgers not on the menu but made to our preference that were fantastic with large quantities. The service was excellent and prices very reasonable. One of my favorite spots to hit up some home food with fantastic quality.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

This is one of the better places to eat in Cabo when you have a craving for American food. Their burgers and spinach dip are awesome, and the portions are really big so go hungry! You get a lot of food for the price, and they have good beer specials too.