“Beautiful resort!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marinabn
Middletown, New Jersey
“Beautiful resort!”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This is a beautiful resort. Their staff is truly amazing and couldn't be any better. I highly recommend. But, if you like to lay on the beach and swim in the ocean, this is not the place for you. There is no ocean swimming because of current. The views by the pool looking over the ocean are beautiful, and you do get to whale watch from your pool chair all day long. Again, I highly recommend.

28 Jan 2018
Dear Marina,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It truly is appreciated. It was a pleasure assisting you and I'm happy to hear that you loved the resort and whale watching from the pool chairs! Hopefully you'll visit the resort again in the future.

JanaKaye2...
Redmond, Oregon
“Perfect Ocean view resort”
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The Grand Solmar is gorgeous and the staff do everything they can to make sure you have a wonderful stay. Our suite was perfect with an incredible ocean and pool view. We definitely will return and highly recommend booking through Richelle on Flipkey!
Thank you again, we had the perfect, relaxing vacation!

23 Mar 2017
Dear Kaye,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful, relaxing vacation and enjoyed the ocean and pool views. I am also glad to hear that the staff helped to make your stay a memorable one. I sincerely appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you and Michael back to Cabo in the near future.

Brian M
Anacortes, Washington
“Absolutely Wonderful”
Reviewed 16 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This place is the nicest place that we have stayed and we travel a lot. The service and hospitality were over the top. We could of just stayed on our balcony and watched the whales and waves (also had a jumping Ray show one morning) but the pools were nicely heated and had swim up bars so that had to be utilized. We will be back.

18 Feb 2017
Dear Brian,

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. I appreciate you mentioning the great service and hospitality that you received during your stay. I am also happy that you both enjoyed the views from the balcony. They are indeed spectacular views. I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the future.

Regards,
Catrina S
“First Class All The Way”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We absolutely loved this resort! If you're looking for a luxury vacation, this one will exceed your expectations. If pristine customer service is what matters most, this place is for you. The staff at Grand Solmar were absolutely warm, helpful, welcoming, with great manners, and respectful. They made us feel at home! We've traveled all around the world and the customer service here is arguably one of the best we've experienced. We will definitely be back.

Your age range 25-34
8 Feb 2017
Dear Catrina,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Grand Solmar and that it exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Matt K
“Perfection!”
Reviewed 16 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My girlfriend and I stayed here to celebrate our anniversary... First class service from beginning to end. There are just too many good things to say about this place that I wouldn't even know where to start. In fact, it was so good that we will now compare every resort to Grand Solmar.

Wonderful attention to detail, luxury and excellence in every way. All of the staff there will go beyond the call of duty to help with any needs you may have. They're always in a happy mood and will always greet you with a smile.

Richelle was fantastically accommodating and such a pleasure to deal with.

I would highly recommend this resort and will definitely be returning soon.

16 Jan 2017
Dear Matt,

Thank you for your great feedback!

Grand Solmar is indeed the ideal romantic retreat perfect for couples celebrating their anniversary. It is really nice to hear that you and your girlfriend had a wonderful time.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon.

With best regards,
Richelle D.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing