We stayed here a couple of days ago, let me start by saying you should rent a car just because it’s nice to get away from the resort during the vaca. We have stayed in Cabo before & wanted to experience more of Mexico.
The breakfast is really great & lunch has a wide range to choose from. I don’t think the dinner was that good & feel like they could do better. The staff is very friendly & helpful, another thing they could change is that all the pools are closed at 9pm they had a staff member walking around telling people they needed to get out of the pool, I know they needed to clean the pool but maybe close the pool at 11. Rooms are nice & cool, my tip is that I would get a room on the ground floor. There are several pools so you might want to get a room near the family or adult only pool depending on your vacation.
We stayed 3 nights, during that time we drove to Cabo Pomo to do a snorkeling excursion, they can pick you up but it will cost you dearly. We also drove to LaPaz to swim with the whale sharks so that’s why I suggest a car.
Overall they really work very hard to make sure you are having a good time at the resort & we would stay there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico