Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$74
Hampton.com
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$499
Hotels.com
One&Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$610
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$180
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$210
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$620
JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$219
  • Pool
Marisol Boutique Hotel(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$53
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Grand Velas Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)
US$1,080
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$969
Bookit.com
3,665 results
All reviewsactivities pooladult poolfamily poollanai roomsan joselos cabosthe cantinael patiobird sanctuarysnack bara la carte restaurantnachosthird floorbike tourmexican fiesta nighttennis courtsquiet pool
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Had second floor room with Patio. Rooms are still small and AC needs to be updated. We had to be moved to another room to get a working AC. The biggest disappointment was the food. Every meal was a buffet and the food was always cold.
I think this will be our last visit here. We have been coming here for about 8 years now.

1  Thank CalW4862
Raul C, Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Good morning CalW4862!...

What a disappointment to know we could loss one of our most repetitive guests.

I'd love to contact you personally in order we can talk about this situation.

I'm really sad to read this and I will make sure to work on this as soon as possible since one of our main goals are to keep our repetitive guests and the last thing we want is to get you away.

I'm so sorry we did fail this time and were not able to achieve your expecations.

Please, feel free to contact me, I will be more than glad to assisting you on this matters.

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you very much for your feedback, it will help a lot to improve.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

My fiance and I had a fantastic time at the resort. We were looking for a getaway packed with just the right amount of fun and quiet time and this place had it all. We loved the pool, the open bar and the healthy food options! The hotel staff went out of their way to make our stay comfortable - a big shout out to Oscar, Pedro, Oeskeetel and DJ Nahum.
Can't wait to be back.
An area of improvement: I'm a vegetarian and some of the 'veggie' soup options were made out of beef broth so that was a minor disappointment.

2  Thank Rina R
Raul C, Rooms Division Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Rina,

It is my pleasure to write this little thank you note after to read your nice review!...

I'm really glad to know you enjoy your time here and our wonderful team made a great job to make you feel the most comfortable possible.

We will make sure to thank and recognize to Oscar, Pedro, Oeskeetel and Nahum for offering you a high quality service and entertainment!...

I will work on the "veggie" suggestion with our Food and Beverage Manager and chef in order we can have more choices and we are on the trendy and healthy optionsd for everyone!...

Thank you so much for your feedback!!!

We will be happy to welcome you back soon!!!

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Wonderful Vacation for 5 days. This was our 2nd time staying at the Holiday Inn Resort, this time we brought friends. Enjoyed every minute of it. Spent 90 % of time in the adult pool for piece and quiet. Did the Bike ride, took bus to Cabo San Lucas where we did the glass bottom boat ride and shopped. Very Relaxing time. Ate the fish tacos, I think every night, not because that was the only thing to eat, but we LOVE them. The cheese sticks on buffet were awesome along with the tuna salad they had on salad bar. Branched out and tried food that at first I wasn't sure of, only to find out we loved the flavor. Thanks again for another wonderful stay, we will be back!!

Room Tip: Next time we would love a room on ground floor by adult pool, perfect spot
1  Thank tamhere2003

Hi Tamhere2003!...

Thank you so much for coming back to our Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos!...

There is only one thing that we like more than read an excellent review and that is to read an excellent review from a repetitive guest!...

I really appreciate you are sharing your experience here and I'm really glad to know you have been having a great time with us on your multiple trips.

We all will be happy to welcome you back on your thrid trip and many more!!!...

Looking forward to meeting you.

Have a wonderful day!!!...

Reviewed 18 May 2018

This all inclusive resort was the perfect spot to have a spring break in the sun. Staff all very friendly and hardworking to keep guests comfortable. We stayed in a ground floor unit at the Nature reserve end of the adult section. Quiet overall with hammock and pool just steps away. Nothing really fancy, this is a good solid mid-range resort. No frills. It was difficult to get onto tennis courts as no proper schedule for booking it. Bring your own racquets. Didn’t use the spa. Food fine. Cycling tour worthwhile. Alma at the adult pool bar is a gem! Has been there for like 30 years! Definitely recommend staying here especially with kids. Thursday night arts walk cannot be missed. Loved the laid back casual and safe feeling. Close to town centre. We walked everywhere and good buses. Beach walks for miles. Wading only as pretty strong undertow.

Room Tip: All seem to have a beach or pool view. Nature side nice for quiet. Kids side is separate.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Good afternoon Pinkhorse!

Thank you so much for your kind and nice review!...

I'm really glad to know you enjoyed the experience at our Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos and thank you very much for sharing it!

I will make sure to let our colleagues know about your comments, we will thank them and recognize them for making an excellent job.

We all really appreciate you took some of your valuable time to make this descriptive review and hope you comeback soon!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I have been at many of the resorts in the area and in Cabo. This resort has a bit of everything... from loud music and activities at the main pool to totally quiet the quiet pool.... no boom boom music.

Also a huge family pool area.. for what else... families and kids.

Food... for the most part really good... sometimes basic like tonight. Maybe because there is a group of about 200 students arrive from Guadalajara for the weekend.

Lunch... do go to the beach pool bar
Restaurant... basic ala carte.... went there for excellent fish tacos and shrimp cocktail every day.

Rooms clean and comfortable.

Shows nightly .... and professional.
Highly recommend.
The only bad thing
Manager take note... the ear splitting music before the show starts is deafening. The person in charge of volume was rude and refused to turn it down. Even when he spoke it was distorted because it was so loud. I wonder why he doesn’t sit in front of the speakers like the audience does. That way he can experience the actual volume.

Hats off to the best servers Xochitl and Benito!!!
Christian he greeted us at the front door and took our bags.... and to Erick at the front desk who was very professional and accommodating and patient in providing a room for us.

You will love it...just bring ear plugs if that young man is still in charge of volume.... he must be deaf .. for sure he is rude.

We will be back Lord willing in October... already found a good rate.

Before I forget free wifi.

If u found this review helpful leave me a like or whatever it’s called

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
15  Thank kherbold
Raul C, Rooms Division Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Kherbold

Before anything I want to thank you for and choosing our Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos as your destination for vacations, I’m really glad to know you did have a great experience here and I also feel so proud of this team that made you enjoy your vacations a lot!

As an experimented traveler and well knower of Los Cabos area it is an honor to get such as very good rating from you!

I will make sure to share this with the hotel management in order we can improve our food and menus but especially will work on the procedures and entertainment staff attitude, I’m so sorry if our colleague in charge of music seems rude to you, we will definitely will work on that right away and no one else have that same feeling.

Thank you very much for your kind words about specifically Xochitl, Benito, Christian & Erick, we will recognize and thank them for make our guests can remember their names because of the experience they offered you!...

We will be more than happy to welcome you back in October, it will be our pleasure to assisting you once again!...

Much appreciated the time invested for you in this nice review.

Have a wonderful week!!!