1,408 results
All reviews sea grill rooftop terrace ceviche bar sewing kit four seasons private dinner our honeymoon personal butler butler service ocean front moment you arrive cold towels pool service incredible service mariachi band tequila tasting every staff member
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2018

This hotel was exceptional from the moment we arrived (complementary 10 minute massage?!) to the moment we left (chose to catch a cab to the airport rather than hotel transport, there is somehow a hotel employee there just to make sure we didn’t leave anything behind and help us with our bags..). The food was better at the hotel than any of the other, also nice, restaurants we went to during our stay. Every single employee was incredibly welcoming. The site of the hotel is beautiful and constantly manicured. The service, as well as the facility and food, was truly impressive. Exactly what we hoped for; you will not be disappointed with this resort period.

Room tip: We had a garden view king room, it was large and still had an excellent view.
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
lasventanascabo, General Manager at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Dear Danny N,

Thank you for your kind comments, which I will be glad to share with our Team members. We are truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay and had a magnificent culinary experience in all of our restaurants.

Hopefully, we will see you at Las Ventanas again very soon!

Hasta pronto.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Resort is so beautiful and our beach front room is so comfortable and romantic with the hot tub at the terrace and the roof top chairs! But it is the service from all the staff really stand out. From the 1st step into this property, we were greeted with warm smile. The butler and everyone in the restaurant, at the pool and in the gym,etc. were so kind, their service were natural, comfortable and can always think ahead of you. We will definitely come back in future.

Room tip: Choose the upper level of the beach front building

Dear Richard L,

Thank you for your nice comments. I am glad to hear you had a great experience here at Las Ventanas and enjoyed the privacy and beautiful view of your Rooftop Terrace Suite. Thank you for your kind comments regarding the service you received from our Team Members.

We are looking forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Cabo.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

The resort was gorgeous! Staff were beyond pleasant and accommodating. I would go back in a heartbeat! Room was super clean and tidy. Pools were exquisite! The food and drinks were good! The gym was super clean, very nice exercising equipment!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Meg61382,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Las Ventanas. We are thrilled to read you had a magnificent time in paradise and we can't wait to welcome you back in the near future.

Hasta pronto,

Reviewed 5 October 2018

My wife and I have traveled to Las Ventanas four (4) times. Our first three (3) visits were amazing and our last visit on 9-26-18 to 9-30-18 was less than good.

Las Ventanas has really nice people, beautiful and maintained grounds and is very expensive at about $2,500 daily which includes tips, food, room and taxes, and we've gladly found value in that price until this last visit. Paying around $10,000 for 4 nights was something we did three (3) previous times because the service was way way beyond expectations, the food was spectacular, and the rooms were amazing. Well fast forward to this past trip. The room is still amazing; however, the service and food have declined significantly. I do not think this is the proper forum for detailed issues but there were many. One main issue was my wife's birthday celebration was ruined due to rain damage in their wine cellar which is totally out of Las Ventanas control, however, when they realized they could not accommodate the plans I made many months before for this special dinner and special occasion you would think they'd have alternative plans and they did not. Simply booking another restaurant or something would have been better than nothing. Celebration ruined!

This recent trip was terrible, and my wife and I did not enjoy ourselves and certainly didn’t get $10,000 worth of value. We wasted valuable time! Several of the issues were brought to staff’s attention on-site, however, nothing was done. I received a survey and answered it honestly, and we were so disappointed that the Hotel Manager called me on 10-3-18 and offered apologies, and a gift certificate for two (2) free nights the next time we go to Las Ventanas. I turned his offer down for the simple reason as to me time is more valuable than money and we cannot take the chance with limited vacation time that our experience next time will not be similar to that of this past trip. We are not going back! Although the gift certificates may seem like a good solution the risk is just too great for another spoiled vacation. You see, spending $10,000 for 4 nights isn't the issue its being able to relax, being able to enjoy time away as when you run multiple businesses you can't afford to take a chance that your choice of a vacation spot doesn't deliver. We were so saddened to realize we'd never go back to Las Ventanas again as that was "our place". We grew to expect excellent service that was beyond other venues, we accepted the fact that Las Ventanas was expensive because it was "our place" and the place for unparalleled, unexpected service. Well those days are over, and we are hunting for a new Las Ventanas somewhere so please write.

To top it all off I got sick on the morning we were leaving and that has never happened to me before on the three (3) prior trips. It took 4 days and antibiotics to get over the GI issues.

This was a difficult review to write as the Las Ventanas people are kind, nice and always smiling. I just cannot return there or recommend Las Ventanas to anyone else. Throwing out $10,000 and more importantly the time is something I cannot do. In this day and age of social media and the internet for reviews I’d recommend searching other Cabo spots to make an educated decision. I wish Las Ventanas service was like the past service we got as then I’d be continuing my crusade of telling people about the “unexpected” service of our paradise in Cabo.

Paradise Lost!

Room tip: don't pick a beachfront room that has a pool right off your ground floor balcony
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank sburkelp
lasventanascabo, Manager at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Mr. Burke,

Following up on the call you had with our Resort Manager, we thank you for your valuable feedback.

Warm regards.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Best hotel we have ever stayed at anywhere. Service was outstanding by every staff member. Hotel was beautiful and not one bad thing to say about the hotel. From the moment we arrived with the welcome drink to the welcome mariachi's to the butler taking care of your every need. When you need something they are there to help you. It was the best vacation because they make sure you are relaxed and don't have to worry about anything. This hotel rating deserves10 stars!

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
lasventanascabo, General Manager at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Marcie71,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Las Ventanas al Paraíso. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your comments.

Hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Las Ventanas very soon.