Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$1,005
Orbitz.comUS$1,005
CheapTicketsUS$1,005
TravelocityUS$1,005
Lol.travelUS$1,072
TripadvisorUS$1,005
1,417 results
All reviews sea grill rooftop terrace ceviche bar sewing kit four seasons private dinner our honeymoon personal butler butler service ocean front moment you arrive cold towels pool service incredible service mariachi band tequila tasting every staff member
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2019

We didn't stay at the hotel, my review is based on my experiences eating there and touring the grounds/dealing with the service staff.

UNBELIEVABLE! ATTENTION TO DETAIL!

Service staff is incredible. Our dinner at El Restaurante was quite possibly the best 5 course meal of my life. My drink was impeccable. I didnt get out or return to my seat without someone running to pull out my chair.

The water glasses/drink glasses never passed halfway empty. The property is incredible. The service staff are unbelievably eloquent, respectful, and truly happy with their job. That is the best feeling when you are serviced by people who take pride in their work, and are paid fairly (it was obvious they loved their job).

Our waiter, Frang (with a G) was the best I have ever had. He was so sweet and we had a conversation with him. He talked to us about each course, where he was from, and the pride of the meal. We finished with a nice surprise for my husbands 40th birthday.

We stayed at the Hilton down the street, and I walked along the beach the following morning and landed again to Las Ventanas, where Leopoldo, whom I have never met before, continued to show me what Las Ventanas was al about. He greeted me with a cold bottle of water, a warm smile, and offered to take my picture as I was strolling the beach alone (I am an early riser, my husband is not).

I spoke with him and he proceeded to tell me how much he loved the resort, his job, adn that he had been there for 19 years. He even said when there was a hurricane they kept all their employees on payroll because they cared for their families.

How amazing! I will definitely return to this beautiful beach, that amazing restaurant, and hopefully see my friends Frang and Leopoldo. This time I will stay at Las ventanas, it truly is paradise on earth and magical!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandybell86
lasventanascabo, General Manager at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2019

Dear Sandybell86,

We cannot thank you enough for sharing this positive experience with us. It is an absolute joy for us to receive your wonderful comments, we are thrilled that you were so impressed with what you found. How lovely that you felt so cared for by our amazing team, what great news that they treated you to such friendly and helpful service.

We can’t wait to welcome you sometime soon.

Hasta pronto,

Reviewed 7 June 2019

Las Ventanas al Paraiso has mastered the art of hospitality. If you value a resort service team that anticipates your every need, you should select this property for your stay without any hesitation. They were generous, gracious, and effective in providing a peaceful stay. The quality of the rooms, amenities, toiletries, and resort facilities are simply better. Pedregal should only be considered if you desire a superior view of the Land's End landscape in Cabo San Lucas (for a less-expensive version, go to Grand Solmar).

Room tip: Make sure to have the attendants clean your sunglasses while you are laying out by the pool. They do an excellent job!
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Slythe777,

Wow what a wonderful review! It is a pleasure to hear we achieved our goal of providing the ultimate service and guest experience.

All of us here at Las Ventanas look forward to pampering you again soon on the warm and sunny shores of the Sea of Cortez!

Hasta pronto,

Reviewed 7 June 2019

No review needed. Literally the best vacation we have had in years. Plan to return in a few months. Service was spot-on. Staff kept the grounds perfect. Food was excellent. Literally no complaints. Our go-to going forward.

Room tip: As for beach view with terrace and hot tub. Worth it.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
lasventanascabo, General Manager at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2019

Dear Stay28563817212,

Wow what a wonderful review! It is a pleasure to hear we achieved our goal of providing an amazing stay in Paradise. All of us here at Las Ventanas look forward to pampering you again soon on the warm and sunny shores of the Sea of Cortez.

Hasta pronto!

Reviewed 7 June 2019

The staff at Las Ventanas exceeded my expectations of providing excellent service. It was if they could anticipate what I wanted by providing something before I knew I needed it.

Our room was beautifully appointed and opened up to a nice patio next to the adult only infinite pool with a view of the beach and Sea of Cortez. It was a fantastic view and conveniently located. The pool butlers made sure we always had a bucket with ice and water as well as any food and drinks we wanted.

The food was excellent at Sea Grill, El Restaurante and Arbol and I mainly ordered seafood, which was amazing. The meals are on the expensive side especially U.S. wines so don't order a bottle without knowing how much it costs first (learn from my mistake!).

I had two massages during my stay - a foot/leg massage by the pool and a stress-reducing massage in the spa. They were excellent and very relaxing to the point of almost falling asleep, which is unusual for me during a massage.

I'm looking forward to returning in the future, and I highly recommend staying here if you want to be pampered!

Room tip: Try to book a room with an ocean view!
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

Dear hazelblondie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review and wonderful comments regarding our resort and service! We are thrilled to read you had an amazing and relaxing time in Paradise.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Hasta pronto!

Reviewed 5 June 2019

We stayed at Las Ventanas for 5 nights as part of a birthday trip based on recommendations from friends and our experience at three other Rosewood properties. We weren't disappointed. Outstanding grounds and villa, amazing service, and great restaurants.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WolfeStreetTravelcom

Dear WolfeStreetTravelcom,

What an honor it was to have hosted you for a relaxing getaway to paradise! Thank you for your review, we are thrilled to read your lovely words. It is a pleasure to read we achieved our goal of providing the ultimate service and guest experience.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to pamper you again in Paradise!

Hasta Pronto,