Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$473
Hotels.com
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$488
US$165
Hotels.com
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$191
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Marisol Boutique Hotel(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$59
Grand Velas Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)
US$1,080
Hotels.com
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$969
Bookit.com
One&Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
Hampton.com
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
5,583 results
All reviewscoco locofrench restaurantadult poolmartini barbon vivantla plazacoffee housesports bartacosall inclusive resortclub levelmain poolswim up roomlos cabosbeautiful resorta la carte restaurantssushi
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The stay overall was okay. The whole resort is clean, people are cleaning all the time. We were tipping everyone and the service was just okay. No one ever went above and beyond to make it special. Food in the restaurants was just okay, they knew what gluten free meant and could offer a few menu items. The taco bar in the adult pool area was the highlight for food!! We had a swim up room on the adult side and it was great. Lots of sun, quiet pool and we didn’t have to look for chairs. We took a cab into town during the day and shopped at the cute stores. Friendly people, not too pushy, and it was safe.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jodi A
Francisco S, Director General at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Jodi A,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos as host for your recent vacations and mainly for taking the time to share with us your impressions; your feedback is a strong resource to improve our services.

We are delighted to know the cleanliness of our resort stood out as well as the tacos by the adults pool. On the other hand, we are sad and want to deeply apologize for not having exceeded your expectations in food and service, as it is one of our main commitments as a team.

On behalf of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, we genuinely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon to pamper you as you deserve.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We have had so much fun on our trip! The hotel is very well maintained and the staff is superb. Everyone was so friendly and courteous! The housekeeping team did an amazing job keeping our rooms clean and fully stocked. The pools were also kept very clean of debris and were not over-chlorinated. I’m a neat freak and this hotel definitely met my cleanliness standards.

Some of the extras were a little pricey (spa, photographs, trinkets, etc). The food was so-so; the outdoor Italian restaurant was probably the best, and actually better than the Mexican restaurant!

There is a doctor on site 24/7 and that was useful when our young son caught a cold.

I wish I would have known it was a Pepsi resort. There’s nothing that compares to a real Coca-Cola in Mexico!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank esloanbeesley

Dear esloanbeesley,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos as host for your recent vacations and specially for taking the time to share with us a detailed review of your experience.

It is a true delight to know the facilities and accommodations of our All-Inclusive Resort truly exceeded your expectations as well as the genuine service from the heart you received from our colleagues. Likewise, we are proud to know the cleanliness of our hotel was outstanding.

Allow me to thank you for mentioning opportunity areas we have to improve our services and on behalf of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos colleagues, we genuinely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon to showcase improvements.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I made a last-minute travel change, deciding to go to Cabo rather than LA for a long weekend (Thurs-Mon). I’ll admit we were both wary about an all-inclusive resort, since neither of us had ever stayed at one.

Starting with check-in and continuing throughout the trip, the service was very impressive. Everyone from the front desk staff, housekeeping, servers at all restaurants and by the pool were friendly, gracious and so appreciative of even the smallest tip. [Side note: I saw very few people tipping. I would’ve felt weird not tipping; even though it’s all-inclusive people are still waiting on you and the service is excellent.]

The room was actually larger than pictured online, and was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was also big and had been fairly recently updated. Even the bath products were nice. I’d say it all reflected Hyatt quality.

My only real complaint was the food, particularly the buffet at the downstairs restaurant (can’t recall the name, but I think it was the only lunch buffet). Huge variety and all looked good, but very little flavor. The steakhouse is right on the beach, which is really nice at night, but the food there was also bland. The paella at the Spanish restaurant was just okay. On the brighter side, I loved the iced coffee, banana bread and oatmeal cookies at the coffee place just off the lobby; and the people who worked there remembered my name and my drink order after the first day. (I so wish I could remember theirs; they were fantastic!) The sushi restaurant had really great, fresh sushi (prepared by Luis when I was there) and made a good martini. Also, the snack bar by the main pool, Coco Loco, had good, super quick fish tacos, burritos and chips & guacamole.

Considering what we paid, this was a really good deal and made me much more open-minded about all-inclusives.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Allison B
Francisco S, Director General at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Allison B,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos as host for your vacations, we highly appreciate your preference and the time you have taken to share with us a review.

We are delighted to know the facilities and accommodations exceeded your expectations; likewise, we are proud to know the level of service you received from every colleague was consistently first class. That is why one of our main commitments as a team is to ensure all our guests leave with unforgettable experiences and fondest desires to come back soon. On the other hand, please trust we have passed your feedback to the F&B Manager for a proper follow up.

Allow em to thank you once again for your comments as they are a strong resource to improve our services and on behalf of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos colleagues we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos was a great time in March. Saw whales from sitting in the pool, went horseback riding right there on the beach, and loved the view of the ocean everyday. The service at this hotel was great. Everyone was very accommodating and helpful. The coffee house was also great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Marc N

Dear Marc N,

We are glad to know your family vacations were wonderful mainly due the outstanding service you received from every staff member and that you found countless ways to have fun and activities to do near our privileged location.

On behalf of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos we genuinely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I love Hyatts. And I really wanted to love this hotel. I tried so hard! But at the end of the day, I would not stay here again and that's the best way I know to judge a hotel.

The biggest problem was the food. I expected for a hotel that was going for over $500 a night during the dates we were there, that the food would be pretty good. This was not a correct assumption. We at at the steakhouse, the italian restaurant, the pool, and the cafeteria and the food ranged from not good to ehh. If I had been served that food in an outside restaurant I would never go back there again. The one bright spot was the french restaurant which was very good. The drinks at the bar were also not very good unless you asked for something super basic and they didn't know even some basic things like a daquiri.

Another problem was the convention. While we were there HSBC had a huge convention going on. It took up the interior pool area and couryard every night until 11pm. So basically, those areas couldn't be used by anybody else during that time. To make things worse, they had loud music and lights going. I tried to go to bed at 10 one night because of an early morning scuba the next day and couldn't sleep even with all the doors and curtains closed and the fan and air conditioner on for extra noise. Both my wife and I as well as several friends have worked in hotels and they would never allow a group to take up that much public space three nights in a row. We had specific rules because doing that screws over other hotel guests.

The room was pretty normal. Nothing amazing and nothing horrible. Except for the air conditioner. We were very careful about not leaving doors open but the air conditioner just couldn't keep the room cool. It's not like we were asking for freezing, we set it on 73 and hoped it would get there. The only time it actually got close was in the middle of the night.

My final complaint is a minor one but I think indicative of how a hotel is run and is a problem I've experienced at several Hyatt's in Mexico. While waiting to check in, I looked on my phone and the hotel was selling several suites. I have elite status so I am technically entitled to an upgrade but I'm never pushy or rude about it. When checking in, I asked if they had any upgrades available since I am an elite member. He very rudely said no and then called his boss over and then he and the boss talked in spanish for awhile and then the boss turned and asked what we wanted. I was kinda shocked and so I just asked again if any upgrades were available. He also rudely said no. So I pointed out that they were still selling suites online so I know they have them available. The inventory on the website is linked to their systems. He mumbled something and said no again. So I asked if that isn't available then is there maybe a room with a little better view or one on the club level. I wasn't rude and this is something I'm technically entitled to by the rules of their own program. He said they were completely full so we have to stick with our room. Again, I know this is false since they are still selling rooms online. I just smile and say ok because I'm not going to raise a stink about something like that. Anyway, as we get our keys a couple of guys walk to the next desk and start the check in process. The woman mentioned that they were paying with points (as were we, though that makes no difference to the hotel since they still get paid by corporate). Then she said that it looks like they still have some suites available and asked if they wanted an upgrade! The same one I was lied to about a few minutes before. So, there you go. Tells you pretty much everything you need to know.

Apart from that, I should just mention that it is a bit of a trek to get into the city and can also be expensive so plan accordingly.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
13  Thank mwwalk

Dear mwwalk,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos as host for your recent vacations and for taking the time to share a review about your experience. Your feedback is a powerful resource to improve our services.

We are sad to know your experience with us did not exceed your expectations; we would like to highlight one of our many goals is to provide excellent service to our guests so they can leave with unforgettable experiences. Please trust I have passed your highlights to the corresponding managers for a proper follow up.

On behalf of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for all the issues this may have caused you and we sincerely hope this experience does not diminish your preference for Hyatt.