Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2016

This has to be one of the best Hotels in San Severo. It is only about 50 meters from the rail station and near the bus stop that takes you to places like San Giovanni Rotondo (S. Padre Pio Lucera etc.) The rooms are spacious and clean and the management are a real delight. We traveled from Turkey, Europe and most of Italy but this was the best Hotel for accommodation and price. Fully recommended.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2015

I have stayed at the Giancola a couple of times a different room style each time and its always perfect the staff are super cool the hotel has new features such a self service vending area the breakfast is amazing its not a full Irish but it sets you up for the day
very quite in the evening and just beside the train and bus station rooms are super clean and comfortable lots of nice art on the walls a joy to stay there .

Room tip: Rooms at the front have balconys
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

I spend two nights at this hotel. Everything was perfect and clean. The room was big and clean. The staff is friendly and professional. Breakfast it's OK. It's one of that hotel that I would like to turn back again if I have to stay in San Severo.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We spent two nights in here as guests for a wedding taking place in the city of San Severo.

Rooms look very good, bed supercomfortable, very clean, good bathroom and breakfast was okay: continental breakfast (without eggs and bacon).

We paid 60 euro per night as part of a group, I don't know if the price to the public is the same. If this is the case the price is totally value for money

Room tip: Ask for a room with the balcony facing the square of the train station, it is a nice plus.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank enj0yingit
Reviewed 6 November 2012

My wife and I along with my Aunt, Uncle and cousin stayed four nights at this newly renovated hotel. The staff (Francesca and Rita) were very helpful and made our stay very enjoyable. We highly recommend this hotel and someday wish to return.

Date of stay: October 2012