Hotel Puebla de Antano
US$108
US$234
US$145
US$136
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Outside and inside hotel is beautiful, rooms are very weak and with no windows... they first gave us a room with little bugs in the bed and floor. They change us room and it was not very clean, mattress too little for a couple and it moved every time you breath. Shower was very poor.
Food at restaurant was very greasy and not very good so even though breakfast was included we preferred to go somewhere else outside.
I regret we stayed here.
Service was good, people is amazing though...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2016

We panicked when our usual choice (Hotel Colonial) was full. Lucky us--Antaño is closer to the Zocalo and smaller. Very friendly staff and a wonderful clean modern room.
The price was reasonable, based on the high quality. We would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2016

The room is very spacious, and clean. The fact that the breakfast is included makes a whole difference when you are traveling with kids, besides I think the variety of the food was pretty good.The bar in the roof is amazing. They were very kind since we arrived to park the car until we left.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2016

We stayed in this hotel during the month of April room 214 and this room received the sun all day. It was awful. We were sweating and could not go to sleep. They have a portable ac that does nothing at all and it is more like a fan. They have a bar at the top of the hotel and there is a lot of noise on Saturday and the smell of cigarettes permeates the building cube. But the hotel is in an excellent location,walking distance to everything worth seeing. The rooms at the back are much cooler and bigger. Ask for them if it is the hot season. The front desk told me these rooms do get cold in winter. So is up to you.Hot noisy or cold quiet.

Room Tip: Back rooms are cooler in April.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I came with a friend to spend a nice and relaxing weekend. I basing my criteria on TripAdvisor: Just one of the hosts complaint about the noise.
When I placed the reservation, I asked the rep for a room where there were noise since it was mentioned in TripAdvisor. She said, don't worry those rooms are facing the street and since they have a balcony that's why they have so much noise. Well, THAT IS A LIE!
When I arrived, I was impressed by the room: it was clean, big, an awesome bathroom, fireplace/heater, AC...couldn't ask for more, but...when the night came OMG! OMG! It was impossible to sleep!!
The hotel is aside a bar where they play live rock and we could hear the battery sound until 3 am.
Another thing is...one window vent doesn't close so we needed to "close it" with towels.
The room is in a hallway where you can hear EVERYTHING!!
It is a pity because the hotel and the room are really beautiful.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple