“Worst night of my 10 day tour”
Review of Hotel San Pedro

Hotel San Pedro
Ranked #86 of 106 Hotels in Puebla
Reviewed 8 December 2017

The staff at this Hotel could careless about your satisfaction and they were not welcoming at all. Our tour bus arrived at the Hotel about 4:30 pm. First floor rooms are actually on the 2nd floor, There is no working elevator. 1person to bring bags up. We were a tour group of 28 between the age of 45 to 85yrs old. Needless to say after a long day touring on the bus I needed to freshen up and quickly get settled and head off to tour the town. We had 1/2 hr before we needed to meet in the lobby. The room was clean . The sink in my room was blocked , as We were leaving the Hotel I informed the manager of the problem and requested it be fixed. When the group arrived back and we were seated for our supper .Food was Good and they had a band for our enjoyment . We headed up to our room around 8:30 .That is when the real horror show started for me. First off the sink was still blocked and stayed that way. I went to take a shower and get some sleep. Neither happened there was no hot water, I let the water run for 15 min and still no hot or warm water. I went down to the desk and as to have the problem fixed or change to another room . I was told they would send some one ,no one ever showed up. I did the best I could with the cold water and went to bed wanting to get this night over with. I think all the plumbing pipes in the hotel run through the walls in that room Every time some one flushed the toilet or ran water I could hear it .I was awake almost all night .. By 4am I had had enough and went down stairs and complained and was told Sorry nothing they could do . Ther was no use to go back to my room so I decided to sit in the lobby as that was the only place there was WiFi. The staff didn't even bother to turn on the light for me and I was so upset by this time I wouldn't ask. So I sat in the dark while across the lobby the night manager sat playing on the computer with a lamp on the desk. Finally about 1 hr later another couple from our group cane down and they asked if a light could be turned on. I seem to be the only one that had the sound of water running all night but many in our group also complained that they didn't have any hot water. Do NOT STAY in room 105 better yet Avoid this hotel

Room Tip: Do not stay In Room 105
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Where to start? Check in took 7 hours!!! The reason? Their credit card terminal did not work and wanted me to take responsibility. I should say I made my reservation 15 days in advance and guaranteed it with my credit card. Staff is not rude nor polite either, but definitely undertrained. Nobody knows what to do! Then, the elevator takes ages to arrive, it is slow and in my opinion not safe (feels like it will fall anytime). Rooms (and hotel in general) are in urgent need of both maintenance and remodeling. We had to order extra pillows. Can you imagine you do not get de TV remote at check in? You have to go down and ask for it!!! Carpets are old and filthy.
We are early sleepers and noise in the room was unbearable. Why? Some kids and their parents were having fun in the pool area, which by the way closed two hours earlier, and they could not care less about other guests. It took me 3 phone calls for someone in the staff to go and tell them to leave. A terrible noise (like a powerfull drill) woke me up twice in the middle of the night.
I consider myself a tolerant and understanding person but this "customer service" concept drove me crazy. The worst part: We found more beautiful and far less expensive hotels nearby!
I WILL NEVER come back and will write terrible reviews in every site possible.
I am really mad and feel robbed!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Stayed 1 night in this hotel with a group for a tour.
Liked my ground floor room, very clean, tiny but comfortable and welcoming.
The hotel is very well-located downtown, which allows to go out and wlk straight to City heart.
The hotel was quiet at that time and some enjoyed the little swimming pool.
Clean, quiet, cosy even a bit tiny.

Room Tip: Ground floor room seem more nice (according to the group travelled with)
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Magnificent building in an excellent location. What can go wrong? Stay here and you will find out. Absolutely no maintenance to the building and personnel that really do not care. Loud music and all kinds of noises. Took one hour to get authorization from the manager to print out our plane tickets. In a civilized country this hotel would not be allowed to operate.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Arturo R
Reviewed 18 December 2016

The bathroom was not very clean and had mold., No wash cloths were provided and the towels were so dingy, they looked like rags. Bed was hard as a rock. The positives were the free parking on site and the location.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple