US$72
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Puebla Hotel(Puebla)(Great Value!)
US$42
BestDay.com
US$62
US$60
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Where to start? Check in took 7 hours!!! The reason? Their credit card terminal did not work and wanted me to take responsibility. I should say I made my reservation 15 days in advance and guaranteed it with my credit card. Staff is not rude nor polite either, but definitely undertrained. Nobody knows what to do! Then, the elevator takes ages to arrive, it is slow and in my opinion not safe (feels like it will fall anytime). Rooms (and hotel in general) are in urgent need of both maintenance and remodeling. We had to order extra pillows. Can you imagine you do not get de TV remote at check in? You have to go down and ask for it!!! Carpets are old and filthy.
We are early sleepers and noise in the room was unbearable. Why? Some kids and their parents were having fun in the pool area, which by the way closed two hours earlier, and they could not care less about other guests. It took me 3 phone calls for someone in the staff to go and tell them to leave. A terrible noise (like a powerfull drill) woke me up twice in the middle of the night.
I consider myself a tolerant and understanding person but this "customer service" concept drove me crazy. The worst part: We found more beautiful and far less expensive hotels nearby!
I WILL NEVER come back and will write terrible reviews in every site possible.
I am really mad and feel robbed!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Stayed 1 night in this hotel with a group for a tour.
Liked my ground floor room, very clean, tiny but comfortable and welcoming.
The hotel is very well-located downtown, which allows to go out and wlk straight to City heart.
The hotel was quiet at that time and some enjoyed the little swimming pool.
Clean, quiet, cosy even a bit tiny.

Room Tip: Ground floor room seem more nice (according to the group travelled with)
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Magnificent building in an excellent location. What can go wrong? Stay here and you will find out. Absolutely no maintenance to the building and personnel that really do not care. Loud music and all kinds of noises. Took one hour to get authorization from the manager to print out our plane tickets. In a civilized country this hotel would not be allowed to operate.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Arturo R
Reviewed 18 December 2016

The bathroom was not very clean and had mold., No wash cloths were provided and the towels were so dingy, they looked like rags. Bed was hard as a rock. The positives were the free parking on site and the location.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The location is perfect and the lobby looks nice, now the rooms are tiny. I travel with my husband and our 5 month old baby, so we brought our own mini playpen for him to sleep in that it's about 2ft by 3.5 ft. Well between that and our luggage we could not walk/move within the room. The matress is hard as a rock and my back ached just from lating down a few minutes. The bathrooms are also tiny. The rooms are outdated. The tv is not bigger than 19'. This perhaps would work for a solo low mantanace traveler, but not for a family with 1 or more children. The size of the rooms and the matressed have made this the most unconfortable hotel stay ever.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Saira P, Gerente at Hotel San Pedro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2016

Dear Customer

Thank you for having given me your valuable comments about your
Last visit to our Hotel San Pedro, which certainly helped me to review
And to make the necessary adjustments to guarantee the quality of service
Which we strive to achieve.
I am very sorry for this bad experience so I offer you a sincere apology, personally I will take care of attending and giving solution to the point you mention.
Looking forward to welcoming you again to regain your confidence.
Receive a very cordial greeting from the city of Puebla.