US$74
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Puebla Hotel(Puebla)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$108
US$85
US$70
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$69
Priceline
US$67
US$62
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$260
US$169
US$164
All reviewsstay downtownclub levelroom amenitiescontinental breakfastgymtaxi
Reviewed 19 December 2017

In spite of our terrible experience last May, we ended up to this hotel again, due to its proximity to our friends' house and good shopping and dining.

The check in was a lot smoother this time, but the room was terrible and In spite of being Expedia Gold+ members and mentioning it to the reception staff, we were not given the advantage of having any upgrade. The room was equipped for one person only not a couple - it had one chair, one glass, one small bottle of water,one face towel, no soap, etc. After asking for a bar of soap, one extra glass and one water at about 11:40pm, we called the reception again at 12:15am to tell them we can no longer wait for it, the room service did not came by until 1am when it proceeded to knock vigorously at the door. We were already asleep and chose to forgo the soap.
At 8am next morning, we were awakened by loud voices and banging on the balcony - there were workers on the terrace and the sliding door was open (we didn't notice it the previous night!!!). They worked, talked and laughed loudly on our terrace while we dressed in darkness, as we could no longer open the privacy curtains.
We asked for the bar of soap from the cleaning ladies on the corridor, but they had no water bottles. We had continental breakfast included so I asked the restaurant for a small bottle of water. They charged the whole cost of one breakfast for that water bottle only!!! It was a 250ml bottle!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I visited this hotel while attending an engineering competition, the rooms are clean and nice, specially the ones that have a balcony facing the city. this hotel is located in a modern zone in the city of Puebla, you should take into account that the airport is far away and the taxi will charge you a lot to take you here

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel via hotels dot com and got an amazing deal for a king bed room (1416).

Room was clean, good pressure in shower, no issues with any room amenities, included breakfast. What more to ask?

Check in was easy but one annoyance is that wifi isn’t included and for some reason beyond my understanding, why don’t they just include it and increase the price a tad? Just be prepared to get charged for it. It was 68pesos for my 3 day stay.

Service at bar area could seriously be improved, it took 4ever for someone to see and decide to ask if I wanted a drink...

Breakfast selection was ok.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This camino real has a next door hotel called Camino Real Hotel and Suites which is newer but of a lower quality. I booked this hotel trough hotels.com and made sure that the hotel I was selecting was Camino Real and not the other one.

To my surprise as I did check in I had to walk like 10 minutes within a strange maze and two elevators to get to my room passing a kind of frond desk. After complaining and fighting with personnel I was able to get a good room with a great view of the lake at the golf course.

Room Tip: Make sure you book the right room and fight for it!!!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Fabiola H, Director General at Camino Real Puebla Angelopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Sir

Thank you very much for your comments. I am so happy that finally your were able to get the room you wanted.

I hope the rest of your stay was fine.

Please let me know if you happen to need anything in a near future visit to Puebla.

Cordially yours,

Fabiola Hurtado
Managing Director

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

It is a great hotel, clean and nice, but not the most luxurious.

The weird part is that I called the lobby being outside and they told me the night would be three thousand pesos something, i got online to trip advisor and booked it for a 1,100, it's ridiculous but the stay was good, very nice view.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Fabiola H, Director General at Camino Real Puebla Angelopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Nicole

Thank you very much for your comments. I will personally review that this kind of differences in rate never happen again.

Hope you give us the opportunity of serving you in the near future.

Cordially yours