San Leonardo Puebla
US$65
US$56
US$52
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Best Western Plus Puebla Hotel(Puebla)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$37
US$81
US$58
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$108
US$65
US$62
US$68
US$60
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$250
Hotels.com
US$137
US$134
All reviewshotel is in a great locationsmall poolthe hotel's restauranttwo blocksthe main squarerooms are cleanbusiness tripfloorchurchac
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My family and I booked rooms here because the pictures in their website looked absolutely beautiful in their website. When we finally arrived we were mesmerized with the historic and barroque style that received us, but when we were to be taken to our rooms we went through the back into an elevator and we thought that was weird, since we thought the rooms that we could see on the entrance. When we got to our floor we saw nothing but a dull white that looked nothing like in the pictures. We finally open the door to each of our rooms and found a very small space, and no view, or at least not the view they sell you, the only view I had was a tiiiiiny window that if I peaked my head out of I could see roofs and laundry lines. We were pretty upset because it was nothing like the website AT ALL, not to mention the shower isnt behind closed doors to give you privacy, you only get a curtain which makes things uncomfortable. We cancelled the rest of our stay and changed hotels once we found vacancy. Whoever took those pictures in their website is very skilled at photoshop..

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I was staying at this hotel for only one night during a business trip and I was very pleased with the service. The hotel is only two blocks from the main square (Zocalo), which is definitely worth visiting.
The hotel itself had 8 floors and on the 4th floor a terrace with a small pool. The rooms are quite standard for this type of hotel. The hotel staff is friendly and competent.

The restaurant at the hotel is very good, both for breakfast and for dinner.

Room Tip: 8th floor (however, lift only up to 7th floor)
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location right in the center of downtown Puebla. The facilities are nice, but the rooms are pretty average..... but on par for the price. The beds are hard. The service was very good. If you are looking to stay in the center of town and not looking for an upscale hotel but instead for the best value then consider this hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and had 2 rooms. One room was great and the other room had issues with the heater/ac. The temperature was either too hot or too cold in the room my parents stayed in. The room my husband and kids stayed in was great. No issues and had a small balcony. We would definitely stay again requesting a room with a balcony.
You can't beat the location. It's in the center of the city and close to everything. The zocolo is 2 blocks away.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2016

The only good thing about San Leonardo, is its location. Otherwise the hotel´s facade and lobby, do not correspond with the room’s quality. I found the rooms, noisy and austere. At their web site they offer parking lot and swimming pool, while they are not actually available. Cost vs benefit, I found out that there are much better options while staying at downtown. Quite disappointed by staying at San Lorenzo Hotel.

Room Tip: Cost vs benefit, I found out that there are much better options while staying at downtown
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple