NH Puebla Centro Historico
US$61
  • Breakfast included
US$108
US$69
Best Western Plus Puebla Hotel(Puebla)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$72
US$60
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$67
US$64
US$57
US$52
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$68
US$141
US$136
Hotwire.com
1,136 results
All reviewsmodern hoteltwo blocksrooftop poolexcellent locationking bedbeautiful pueblaroom servicebreakfast buffetquiet roomfront desk staffnight stayvalet parkingstandard roombottled watercentral squarehistoric centerrooms are large
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I visited Puebla and stayed one night in the NH Hotel. Everything was fine for the price of the hotel but a big disappointment!!
My son had a separate room and he forgot his iPod and wallet with money, driver's license and health insurance inside.
Unfortunately we realized on our way back to Mexico City. We called right away, they found everything, except the money. They only left a few dollars in the wallet
I understand it was my son's fault but anyone would think or hope the employees would respect anything left in the room and turn it in to the reception until is claimed by the guests.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Araceli A
Eduardo Sanchez M, Director General at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Dear Araceli A

First of all it's a pleasure to greet you and also I would like to thank you for the time you took to write to us about your recent experience at our hotel.

The management staff and I are dedicated to offer the quality and standard of services you expect from a hotel like ours and we never had before any problem in return all the forgotten objects in the rooms from money to stuffed animals etc, . I can assure you that steps have been to know what happen because at the moment all our staff had our full trust.

My team and I would appreciate the opportunity of being able to welcome you back and of being of service to you in the near future, I am sure we will exceed your expectations. Once again, please accept our apologies.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

NH hotel is well located close to the Zocalo. The room was clean, quiet and modern.Good selection of English channels.

Bathroom fixtures were a bit dated and the faucet sprayed water everywhere around the sink. No coffee or tea in the room, which was a bit disappointing.

Gym looked nice and bright, but pool was a bit dirty so we didn't go in.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Speedy688
Eduardo Sanchez M, Director General at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Dear Speedy688 ,

I would like to thank you for your review about the recent experience our hotel, we welcome your feedback and value the assessment of our hotel's installations and services.
I apologize for the inconveniences you had during your stay. I can assure you that steps have been taken to ensure these types of incidents do not occur again.

My team and I appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be glad to welcome you back to NH Puebla Centro Historico in the near future.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

The room was clean and bed was comfortable but the bathroom had a few definite minus points. The faucet in the sink area had a sprinkler washer installed so you were soaked each time you turned on the faucet. The toilet seat was much smaller than the actual toilet so sitting on the toilet was uncomfortable. We had booked a deluxe room and confirmation stated that bathrobes were included. This was not true and although we showed the front desk this in writing, the hotel would not honor it. They claimed that is for suites only! There was a coffee machine in the room, but coffee package was never replenished although this was a way for the hotel to make money as they charged 40 pesos for the pack! Body lotion was also not replenished during 4 night stay. Location to the main square was the best thing about this property. No atmosphere at the bar or in their restaurant.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emast54
Eduardo Sanchez M, Director General at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear emast54

I would like to thank you for the time you took to write to us about your recent experience at , I do value your feedback and apologize for the inconveniences you had during your stay.

We would appreciate the opportunity of being able to welcome you back in the near future, I am sure we will exceed your expectations. Once again, please accept our apologies.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

I have visited Puebla at least 10 times in the last 10 years. Most times I have stayed in the Historical Center, each year I tried a different place. From the places I tried I like HN the best. I have been at this Hotel about 4-5 times every year. I like the location, edge of Town, within 3 blocks from Zocalo. The Hotel is clean and the staff is wonderful, they recognize me and it is nice to feel welcome. In particular I have to thank Estefania Zenteno Aguilar, Jefe de Turno • Front Desk, who responded promptly to my e-mails and concerns. I informed the front desk that we were celebrating my sister's birthday and a few minutes after our arrival to the room a pleasant wait staff was knocking at the door with a slice of a delicious cheese cake and a legend written on the plate to acknowledge my sister's birthday.

Room Tip: I like room with a Church view
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Eduardo Sanchez M, Director General at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Dear Boston2009_9 ,

I would like to thank you for the time you took to review your recent experience at our hotel, we welcome your feedback and appreciate all your comments.

We are happy to know your stay was great but above all that you felt like home, because that is the most important for us. We are going to make extensive your comment to our partner Estefania.

My team and I appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be glad to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

The place is well located, close to all the interesting points of Puebla. the breakfast has a tasty and good assortment, also the dinner has a good menu. The room is comfortable and the people is very willing to support. The gym, is not big but useful. It has a parking lot, however the traffic in rush hours is really complicated in Puebla, since the streets are narrow.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank GuillermoR6
Eduardo Sanchez M, Director General at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Dear GuillemoR6 ,

I would like to thank you for the time you took to review your recent experience at the NH Puebla Centro Historico hotel, our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room to rest. I am very happy that we were able to meet your expectations.
We are sorry about the traffic inconvenient but in our parking we tried to bring the best service despite of that.

Best regards!!