NH Puebla Centro Historico
US$89
US$61
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Puebla Hotel(Puebla)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$141
US$137
Hotels.com
1,136 results
All reviewsmodern hoteltwo blocksrooftop poolexcellent locationking bedbeautiful pueblaroom servicebreakfast buffetquiet roomfront desk staffnight stayvalet parkingstandard roombottled watercentral squarehistoric centerrooms are large
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

It's all about the location. And frankly it is worth the stay if for that alone - should other hotel options in the historic center be booked as was the case for us on a spur of the moment trip.

BUT. You get what you paid for. The modern vibe of the minimalist clean cut lines is a little faded. We were charmed by the front desk staff. And the alacrity with which the maintenance staff responded to our initial room problems was commendable. But the shower was broken, the a/c irreparably anemic and the drains terminally slow. The towels were old and threading. And that was our intro to our room. If you like little furniture in your room, then you'd like this. We did enjoy the comfortable beds, though.

It was ok, but we may seek other options next visit.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Karen Perea G, Director de Recepción at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Dear Bethesda2010 ,

I would like to thank you for the time you took to write about your recent experience at our hotel, I do value your feedback and apologize for the inconveniences with your bath room and air conditioning.

The management staff and I are dedicated to offer the quality services you expect from a hotel like ours and your comments help us to find the opportunity areas to achieve this. I can assure you that steps will be taken to ensure these do not occur again.

My team and I would appreciate the opportunity of being able to welcome you back in the near future, I am sure we will exceed your expectations. Once again, please accept our apologies.

Best regards...

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I have visited this hotel both for business and vacation. The location is great! only 1 block from the main square (centro histórico). You can walk to many atractions and restaurants in the area.
Rooms are very nice as well as the attention provided by the hotel's staff.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Karen Perea G, Director de Recepción at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear Toluca MX M

I would like to thank you for your comments about the recent experience at our hotel, we welcome your feedback and value the assessment of our hotel's installations and services.

Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room to rest. We are really happy that we were able to meet your expectations.

We appreciate your preference for our hotels and will be glad to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I spent a night due to business visit. The hotel is in a privileged location just at downtown. The facilities are better than average and the staff is friendly. The room was too noisy as you get all street noises available in a busy downtown. So for a short business or "stay awake" visit..I guess is ok.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Karen Perea G, Director de Recepción at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Dear Isaac V

It´s a pleasure to greet you and also to be able to thank you for your comments. We apologize for the inconvenient during your stay, specially for the noise that won't let you rest as you deserve.
We hope you can give us a second chance so we can provide you a excellent service and of course a quitter room. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

NH is a modern hotel just two blocks west of the Zocalo, no local color, but all of the modern conveniences. We popped for a few extra pesos and booked a junior suite, which turned out to be perfect since we both came down with head colds and spent more time in the room than usual during our six day visit. Room service and inhouse restaurant meals were just fine, as were the breakfasts, but there are a half dozen excellent restaurants between the hotel and the Zocalo including Amalfi Pizzeria with a wood burning oven The hotel staff were all lovely people who spoke excellent English, but made you think you spoke Spanish. There is a small but very nice rooftop pool that we did not use in January. If you stay there, don't fail to stick your head in St Augustin Church across the street whose huge, but stark interior is quite a contrast to the Baroque character of most other Puebla churches. In a previous visit we stayed in a small hotel with much more local color and loved it too, you pay your money and take your choices.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Eduardo Sanchez M, Director General at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Dear SteveDan45

Thank you very much for your love review about your recent stay with us, we are really happy to know that despite of your cold you were able to enjoy of our hotel and also of our beautiful city.
We hope to welcome you back soon and also that you feel better now.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I always go to the NH when I am in Puebla. I've probably stayed there around 10 times. I've never gotten a reservation before, because I've always visited Puebla during the off-season. I came a few days before New Years, however, and the NH was completely booked, along with every other hotel in the near vicinity (I walked up and down the streets asking different hotels if they had any space, and every hotel was booked). I finally went back to the NH and told them that I was having trouble with my phone (I'm from the US, and for some reason my data plan was not allowing me to look up phone numbers to call hotels that were further away) and asked to use theirs. Within a few minutes their manager came out and told us there was a cancellation and offered us a room. I'm pretty sure she was just being nice and pulled some strings. She didn't even know I was a repeat customer. I am always treated so well at this hotel, and the rooms are always clean and pleasant. One of my favorite things about the hotel is that although everyone there speaks English, they allow me to practice my terrible Spanish with them without judgement :) It's just a nice, friendly, clean place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Eduardo Sanchez M, Director General at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Dear Taylor F

I would like to thank you for the time you took to review your recent experience at our hotel, we welcome your feedback and value the assessment of our hotel's installations and services.
Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room to rest. I am very happy that we were able to meet your expectations.

My team and I appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be glad to welcome you back to NH Puebla Centro Historico in the near future.

Best Regards!!!