NH Puebla Centro Historico
US$70
US$61
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Puebla Hotel(Puebla)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$72
US$60
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$67
US$64
US$57
US$52
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$68
US$262
US$141
US$136
1,138 results
All reviewsmodern hoteltwo blocksrooftop poolexcellent locationking bedbeautiful pueblaroom servicebreakfast buffetquiet roomfront desk staffnight stayvalet parkingstandard roombottled watercentral squarehistoric centerrooms are large
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

This is a very clean and modern hotel at the beginning of the historical centre. More like a business hotel but we enjoyed our 2 night stay as rooms are very clean with large king size bed, clean bathroom. Breakfast was also very good and we could easily walk to the centre of town and main restaurant area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank L
Alejandro Silv... B, Director General at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Mr. Frank L!!!

It´s a pleasure to great you and thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about your recent stay at our hotel.
Our goal is to provide our guests with excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room to rest.
We appreciate the opportunity we had to attend you and will be glad to welcome you back in the near future.

Best Regards!!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

I stayed five days in this hotel and I liked it's cleanliness, location and staff. I also enjoyed breakfast because it has many healthy options. I will definitely stay in this NH Hotel on my next visit to the beautiful city of Puebla.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Alejandro Silv... B, Director General at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Franciscoherrerajr!!!

We hope that you can coming back so soon with us, it will be greatfull to attend you again

Best Regards!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We chose this Hotel mainly due to its proximity to City Center. Though the rooms are small it serves the purpose for a small visit.

What is outstanding with this Hotel is its breakfast spread. Absolutely lavish....

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Alejandro Silv... B, Director General at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Mr Muthamanish!!

We send you a cordial greeting!!! Thank you for sharing your comments about your experience at our hotel.
It was amazing to attend you in this stay and also we are grateful that your stay was comfortable and that you felt like at home.
We hope you return soon to this hotel which is your home in Puebla.
Excellent day !!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

In May I booked two Superior Rooms for a night and paid for an early check in. Just wanted to spend quality time with mum and brother. Oh boy, little did I know.

Our first impression of room 411 wasn't good. The furniture looked dusty and some of the amenities were missing (coffee, courtesy water bootle and toiletries). At that point I wondered if I had been assigned a room that wasn't really ready (remember I paid for early check in).

We went our way and later in the night, after a whole day of walking and more walking, we realized that our room had a funny smell: it smelled of burnt oil. We didn't have a good night sleep but at the same time we were tired. I didn't fancy to start complaining in the middle of the night and I didn't want to upset my mum, she's 84.

The next morning I realized that the ventilation duct was broken, some pieces were scattered around inside the grill and the smell was coming from there. I could see in my brother's room how a proper ventilation system looked like.

As I'm preparing the shower for my mum I found that the rubber mat had ten generations of mold. How disgusting!

We're supposed to be staying at a quality hotel not a hostel, where you know you have to shower with flip flops to avoid contracting athlete's foot. The picture says more than a thousand words.

As I finished my shower I grab the neatly folded towel and another disgusting surprise...The towel was filthy.

I'm sure this was a very nice hotel some years ago but now it's needing some tlc. The bathroom's sink was rusty. Looked tired and old. There was mold.

What happened to us shows lack of commitment to the customer, lack of supervision, of management. I'm very dissatisfied as I was prepared to pay the price of comfort to treat my mum and brother. It was a waste of money and put a negative feeling to a trip that was supposed to be special.

I complained to one of the recepcionists, Karen I believe, and apart from opening her eyes wide and agreeing that the pictures were disgusting she didn't provide any solution. Won't be staying at an NH hotel again, that's for sure.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Alejandro Silv... B, Director General at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Dear Mr AlexElvira!!!

It´s a pleasure to greet you and thank you for take your time and share your comments because with this comments we can do action plans and achieve improvements.
We deeply regret all the inconveniences during your stay but above all we apologize because on this occasion we did not meet the expectations that you had of our hotel.

The most important thing for us is the total satisfaction of our customers and that is why your feedback is of paramount importance as it helps us detect our areas of opportunity to continue improving our service and facilities.

We hope you can give us a second chance and in the future we can have the pleasure of serving you again as you deserve.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice and confortable Hotel, well located and clean. We didn't hear any noise and the bed was confly. We paid for what we got and recommended it.
Breakfast was very good, specially the omelettes bar.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Alejandro Silv... B, Director General at NH Puebla Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Maite G.!!!

We appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be glad to welcome you back in the near future.

Best Regards!!!