US$58
US$205
US$200
Best Western Plus Puebla Hotel(Puebla)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$79
US$62
US$82
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

It's a hotel on the side of a highway. Good option if going from A to B and need a place to rest in between. Clean, feels safe, food ok, comfortable beds. Despite being right next to the highway, it's super quiet.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
hotel s, Gerente at Holiday Inn Puebla Finsa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments, it is good to know that I enjoy the food offered by the restaurant and the facilities.
We hope to see you soon.
Regards

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Huge clean rooms virtually the size of a suite, deluxe breakfast buffet, awesome pool. This is probably the nicest Holiday Inn in North America. I travel for my job and HI is the approved hotel vendor for our stays so I see a lot of other HIs. This is one of the best.
Usually I do not utilize the hotel pools but here I make an exception and always use the pool - hot tub

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
hotel s, Gerente at Holiday Inn Puebla Finsa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

We appreciate your kind comments, receiving your recognition is our greatest satisfaction and motivation. We hope to see you soon
Best regards

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Affordable place to stay. Great breakfast buffet. Excellent and attentive staff. Close to industry.
I travel a lot for work and this place is well worth staying if your in Puebla for business. Highly recommend

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
hotel s, Gerente at Holiday Inn Puebla Finsa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your comments are of vital importance to us, every time you travel to the city of Puebla we will be waiting for you.
Regards
Sincerely
J Alfonso Gomez Q.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

The hotel was clean and very welcoming. I've stayed here before and there seems to be a better quality of service this time. I'd been working late most nights so ended up having room service a couple of times (3). The club sandwich was really good, however I ordered a burger for the second night and got a salmon bagel. I guess it was down to bad translation, so I'd recommend adding numbers to the menu to try help any mix ups. The third time I didn't take any chances and just walked to reception and pointed to what I wanted and all was well.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
hotel s, Gerente at Holiday Inn Puebla Finsa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Dear Guest, I regret the inconvenience generated in your room service. For all our team, the priority is to provide a quality service in time and form, so we will verify the process with the collaborator who took your order, so that this inconsistency does not happen again.
We appreciate your kind comments that allow us to improve and always provide the service of excellence that deserves.
Thanks for your preference.
regards
J. Alfonso Gomez Q.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

the room are extra large as i have stay here a few times now, it is clean but due to road construction for the past year it is quite noise starting about 4 AM and all day long, the worse part is after 10 PM the road to the hotel is closed then it take another 20-30 minutes to go through the back road.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Puebla Finsa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Chi K,

Thank you for choosing us and for leaving a review. I am glad that you found our rooms big and clean. However, I understand that the noise level negatively affected your overall satisfaction. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I have noted your comments and have forwarded them to our hotel management for the identified issues to be addressed accordingly.

We hope we have a chance to host you again in the future.

Best Regards,