All reviews the pub continental breakfast rooms are modern purpose built live locally large garden per head air conditioning beer garden lasagna minute drive comfortable bed double room short stay pudding great meal ghost ship
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I travel a great deal for business and try to avoid the large brands as they are sterile and offer nothing different. I stayed at The Fox Inn on 24th May and it was great. From the minute I stepped into the pub I was greeted with a warm welcome and shown to my accommodation. The room for the money spent was great, the food was traditional home made pub food (Fantastic) and the garden on the sunny evening I attended was quite and well maintained. Great little village with a proper non franchised pub.
Summed up I will definitely stay here again when in the area.
Well done

Room Tip: If in the Harlow area or travelling from Stansted, stay here its much better than the high street brands.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We hadn't visited for some time due to being out of the area and time constraints but nothing has changed. Still exceptional service great wine and ales and lovely food. Would always recommend. Go for it.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We have eaten here a few times but only for a Sunday Lunch, the food is always lovely and its a great home cooked roast. Staff are really friendly and always helpful nothing is too much for them. The food is good quality.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We have eaten in here a few times now and have to say that the food, service and whole experience is without fault for us. It is always pleasant surroundings in The Fox, comfortable and friendly. The food is definitely better than other places of the same ilk. Specially recommended is the Calves Liver, which is always excellent and plenty of it.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants a decent meal at a decent price. Service is very good too and a good selection on the menu, together with chefs specials on the board.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Went here for dinner with 2 female friends, mid week so not busy but very pleasant. Had the soup with french bread for starters which was excellent. Our main meals were ok and there was plenty of choice. Only slight disappointment was the lack of choice for dessert but overall I would definately go back.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends