“Don’t waste your time!”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Winwick
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at Winwick Quay, Newton Road. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Warrington serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 26 August 2022

Well after 20 mins in a que of 8 people in front of me and 4 behind we just left! Why only 1 person taking orders with a cue like that I don’t know! Utter chaos in there tables not cleaned down bunched up people waiting for their orders then when called couldn’t get past the people in the que!

Reviewed 22 August 2022 via mobile

Absolutely shocking …….. literally only myself in the place … tables filthy and food on the floor…… food was cold and the portion was absolutely shocking literally 5 chips ….. the worst fast food place I have ever come across

Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

The staff could not have been kinder. My son was car sick so we pulled over - the staff were so helpful and kind. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 29 July 2022 via mobile

30 min wait at drive through for 1 burger and chips! Only 2 cars in front of me and no one in the restaurant ,staff were just wandering round aimlessly, burger when I got it was mediocre to say the least,wont be back

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 8 July 2022 via mobile

It’s been absolutely atrocious every time we eat here. There’s always such a long wait for the food and then when you get it it’s stone cold? What takes so long? Are they waiting for it to go cold before they give it to you? I’ve only tried this place a few times as I absolutely love Burger King and they have so much potential to be nice but this restaurant is absolutely horrific.

Date of visit: June 2022