“Welcome Party for Wedding Guests”
Review of The Divot

The Divot
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Description: The Divot offers a charming and peaceful outdoor setting with views overlooking the Puerto Aventuras Golf Course. Ingredients are fresh and locally sourced when available Stop by for breakfast, lunch, brunch or for a cocktail, fruit smoothie or espresso with friends. Ask to try the chef's home-made marmalade, it's delicious!
Reviewed 8 May 2017

The Divot was recommended to us by the owners of Pelican Point and I am so glad they sent us in The Divot's direction! Laura and Jose made the welcome party for our wedding guests so very memorable. It was extremely simple to plan the menu for our group of about 40 guests over email with Laura and Stephanie. The staff at the Divot is so attentive and helpful in every possible way. They went out of their way to accommodate my request for a pig roast and boy did they deliver! The food and wine ...AMAZING!! Everyone really enjoyed themselves and no glass was ever empty! I am so happy we made some new friends in PA and will return soon!!! Mil Gracias!! xoxoxox

1  Thank Jennifer D

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to Puerto Aventuras for 2 months the last 4 years. Know about all the restaurants here. The Divot is about as relaxing spot as you'll find. Say hi to Michael, Lara and Jose. Food consistently good and well priced. Keep your eyes open for spider monkeys.
El Jefe y Juanita

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I've been here for lunch now many times and always found it excellent. The ambient is calming and tranquil as expected overlooking the golf course. Food is fantastic although I've always had the fajitas, I've never wanted to try anything different!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We spent our last night with dinner at The Divot in Puerto Aventuras and it was thoroughly enjoyable. From the moment we walked in and were greeted personally by the manager, Laura, I knew we had made a good decision. The staff were friendly, helpful and attentive . We started with complimentary salsa and chips with our wine. We ordered the ribs and chicken breast and both were delicious. The open aired restaurant is comfortable and decorated with golf-related plaques.
All in all, I highly recommend you visit The Divot on your next visit to PA.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

My husband and I have had three meals at the Divot and what we enjoyed the most was that it has its own little niche at Puerto for fine dining. The Berry Sauce on their steaks is sublime and their ribs are equally tasty. I would say their prices are not out of line for dining here in Puerto,