“Fantastic place, great food and service”

Makito Fusion Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: A new #restaurant in Puerto Aventuras near Playa Del Carmen. We are having an opening party. Come sample our new menu. We hope to be unique option for those living in the #caribbean. A fusion of #japanese and #thai. Featuring #sushirolls and #Tartar. Don't forget the #padthai, #yakimeshi or delicious #ebidonburi. #playadelcarmen #puertoaventuras #mexico
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

This is for sure the best restaurant in PA. Superb thai food and the best sushi rolls. And great service. We will return for sure!

There are newer reviews for Makito Fusion Restaurant

Reviewed 28 June 2017

This place along with Cafe Ole were our favorite spots. The seared peppered tuna might have been the best thing I ate all trip. The sushi rolls were fresh and very good. It was pretty expensive but sushi everywhere is! I highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We ate at several different eateries during our work stay but this was the only one we truly enjoyed. Good, attentive service. The chicken pad Thai was delicious and I would have it again. We started with a crab salad which was also delicious. The atmosphere was also very pleasant.

Would eat here again.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This guys are passionate of all they do, the service, the food and the facilities are amazing, I'm glad I had the chance of eating in this place

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The food is amazing, and the service was excellent. I had the chicken Pad Thai which I loved. We shared sushi as a starter and it was beautiful - fresh fish and prepared well.