7,269 results
All reviews aventura spa palace hard rock our honeymoon cross current pool moon palace hydrotherapy room spa treatments fish time share steak martini bar hydrotherapy area playa del carmen resort credit man made lagoon mayan coffee public relations
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I usually don't leave reviews, but I feel it is truly deserved. I recently went to the Hard Rock Riviera Maya. I go to the resorts in the Caribbean up to six or eight times a year. The resort was great and staff as well as the food and excursions. I must say that this was the best butler service I have ever had. Grace went above and beyond any of my expectations. I had such a great experience from her taking care of my whole family that I am already booking another trip to have her expertise and kindness again. Well deserved and had a great time.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jan_Hundrieser, Director General at Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Hi Brian,

I really appreciate your time to share your experience and thank you for your kind preference, I'm happy to know you had an amazing time with us and be sure that I'll share your kind words with Grace, it has been a real pleasure to have you here and already looking forward to pamper you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Nothing to complain about, everything we need is there. Restaurants are at the top and any kind of food can be found. I definitely recommend the Brazilian restaurant. The rooms are quite comfortable, nothing is missing. All is as neat as a pin, lawns are manicured... Music, the trade mark of the hotel, is there but not too loud.
There is a proverb where we live meaning

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jan_Hundrieser, Director General at Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear philippe c,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review regarding your last stay at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya.
I am thrilled to read your kind words about our food offer and entertainment, but specially your remarks on service quality; it makes all our band members continue doing their best every single day!
Hope that you choose us again as your traveling destination to keep on the good times and unforgettable memories.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Was an amazing experience. Resort had great staff, great facilities, clean rooms, and lots of activities. I have never been to any other all inclusive resorts but I think this had to be one of the best because it was such an amazing experience.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jan_Hundrieser, Director General at Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear patcook49735,

It’s so marvelous to hear that we have met your expectations, here at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, is a extraordinary experience to know that you were treated wonderfully, you are already true Rockstars of this stage, we hope that you come back soon.

Best Regards!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

The Hotel was amazing. The staff was superb! The pools were great! Had a most wonderful time. We will return soon! One super cool feature was the key to your room is built into your wristband. No more worrying about losing the hotel key!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello 612Northerner,

Thank you for take the time to write such an excellent review, we are delighted to read your positive and touchy comments, that make us grow up in our outstanding service and warmness that make us different.

Practice your Rock face!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

This resort was unlike any I have stayed at on prior vacations. This trip I made with my family and girlfriend was exactly what I needed. I was able to relax, party, and simply enjoy my time with family.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear josephdecollibus,

Wow! nice review, it's so great to hear that we have met your expectations, here at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, is a excellent new that you were treated wonderfully and you have such a good opinion of us. Everybody in Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya send their regards hoping to have you back soon and make you feel like a Rockstar again.

Best Regards!