“Fabulous homemade pasta”

Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2016

We had a lovely dinner with some incredible homemade pastas. The alfredo sauce is creamy and the pasta was cooked perfectly. My daughter had the homemade ravioli and loved it. We started with a pizza, had three alfredo dishes including a shrimp dish, and the ravioli and three glasses of wine for $64. Great value!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

The pizzas are wonderful. The homemade crusts are crispy and light. Also, the fresh seafood was prepared perfectly. We loved the Mahi Mahi. Another delicious dish was the lobster ravioli. Mouth watering!

Reviewed 9 July 2016

I got the fettuccini Alfredo with Pollo! It was excellent! The pasta was homemade I believe it said and made all the difference! Cream sauce was plenty and delicious! My husband had the Filet Mignon. It was a special that evening and was drizzled with cream sauce. He really enjoyed it. Would recommend this place! Service was kind.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and service in a lovely environment! I had the Fish of the Day Mediterranean with vegetables and mashed potatoes... Delicious!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

My boyfriend and I ate here at least 4 times during our stay at the crappy Dreams Resort in Puerto Aventuras.
Food is amazing, service is amazing, staff is super friendly and caring!!! Love this restaurant!!!!
Excellent, homemade, fresh pasta and pizza!! Even an authentic Italian would agreed!!!! MUST TRY!!!

1  Thank MeganAlexandra7