“Nice Italian restaurant”
Review of O Sole Mio

O Sole Mio
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We went there for dinner. The staf were very friendly and the service good. Their menu and prices are very similar to most restaurants around them. We had fish. It was well prepared and very tasty. O'Sole Mio was not a bad choice.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Can't say enough, we thoroughly enjoyed this place! The Italian food was amazing right down to the delicious desert of chocolate eclaires. We wanted to eat there a 2nd time but it was closed, so disappointing. The owner was very friendly and from Canada too.
very tiny but worth the wait.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Lovely food but slow service and when we finally got the bill they had overcharged us by 500 pesos! According to the main man his calculator wasn't working properly but if I can add up in my head I'm sure he can too! So please check your bill.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

The ambience, the service and the food is perfect ! Will decently come back. The lemonade is very refreshing :)

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped off here twice for a late night coffee and the staff were very good. Decided to eat there next and shared an appetiser and then a main course each. The appetiser of calamari was probably one of the best I have ever eaten, the batter was light and the fish was soft not chewy.
My wife had a pasta dish I had a chicken dish, we had some confusion with the waiter who clearly did not understand English and said I could not have fries with that dish, just vegetables. I wanted to buy a side portion, but no. Eventually we got the waiter who spoke English and he understood and organized it. Given that probably 80% of the potential customers were English speaking, that was a weakness.
Having made that point, the food was good, service a little slow and I had to go to the counter to get the bill and pay.
Expect a service charge on the bill, shame, if I had had the choice I would have tipped more!
However, don't let these small points turn you away, food was good.
the wine was Pinot Grigio, and I think my wife is an expert on that wine given how much she drinks, and it was poor.
I am happy to recommend this restaurant as one of the better ones in PA.