“A wonderful New Year’s eve experience ”

Puerta Grande Restaurante
Reserve with OpenTable
Puerta Grande Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Closed from de 1/08 to the 1/09
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We were able to get last minute reservations through OpenTable only to discover that the restaurant had closed a half hour prior to our arrival.

Rather than apologize and send us on our way, the manager insisted that we stay. The food was amazing and of course the hospitality made for a special night for my wife and I.

We plan to return during normal working hours to enjoy more of their wonderful food.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

You can get most Excuisit Meal and Dinner from Typical Spanish Cuisine, fine and good, with fair pricing. Reservation is allways better. Enjoy

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We were in Aguascalientes for just a couple days on business and had one chance for dinner - so glad we stopped at this restaurant!!!

We tried a nunber of dishes - oxtail croquettes were amazing. Codillo w/ sauce of Calimoxto also amazing - I later learned what Calimoxto was from my Spanish friend and tried some. Pretty tasty!!! Lastly we had a pork entree which was prepared confit and with a crispy skin - this was just amazing.

The chef came and spoke to us during the meal and he was very helpful and friendly. I can honestly say this was one of the best restaurants I've been to in Mexico and some of the best food I've ever had. I can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

This is a lovely restaurant with an excellent menu. Chef Brendan from Madrid is gracious and charming. The oxtail croquettes were wonderful. We had ravioli with shrimp and eggs with fried squash. Both entrees were excellent. The desserts were also fabulous.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

This place is amazing !!! We had an unbelievable experience ... Both food and service were EXTRAORDINARY!!!

A must if you visit Aguascalientes!